Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: Arrington and his fans: 'I didn't know we were that tight'

bubba9497

1) I did not mention you, Dirk Diggler. So it is revealing that YOU identify yourself for everyone else that:

---a) YOU believe you are a Lavar-basher.

---B) YOU believe you have "disdain for Arrington".

---c) YOU believe that your "views are of a personal nature".

---d) YOU believe that people suspect your opinions are "void of anything football".

---e) YOU believe you "had thousands of posts in the bank before (I) even existed." And YOU believe I & others should "Know that." :laugh:

2) I did not make such claims. I still don't. But I will accept your own claims, thank you.

(folks, how did I do for "someone with just a couple hundred posts"? Looks like we got someone who thinks he is bigger than the team, freelancing & undisciplined. How about a benching?)

What is revealing is that you are a complete liar.

The fact is, you DID mention me on page 5 of this thread - post #75. While you didn't mention my name, you mentioned statements I made that were individually plucked from another post. You quoted yourself quoting me from another thread:

Ahh, the profile of the Lavar-basher:

"always painting himself a victim", "he's far too stupid", "we will see another $hit storm", "Lavar will always throw people under the bus", "the man's a time bomb", "he blows his top again",

You called me out so I was happy to appear and clarify things for the deaf and dumb. Seriously, your act is old and tired. Just give it up. Next.

Lavar has given fans many reasons to hold him in low regard. I personally think he has learned that his perception of what it means to be a true "Redskin", did not mesh with this Coaching staffs idea of a true "Redskin" is. If he becomes comfortable doing business the way this staff insists he do it, he will be here a long time. Gibbs will give a player every chance to correct himself. If he does, all is forgoten. If the pattern continues, he'll be dealt. Let's all hope he has been truly humbled by this experience and goes on to great things. He doesn't seem to be a guy to "say the right thing" for the sake of saying it. He is an emotional guy that seems to speak his heart. I'm going to believe he's turned the corner until he proves otherwise. I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. He will definately make this D something special if he plays how he's asked. If he doesn't, I'll welcome his departure.

Good stuff:thumbsup:

What is revealing is that you are a complete liar.

The fact is, you DID mention me on page 5 of this thread - post #75. While you didn't mention my name, you mentioned statements I made that were individually plucked from another post. You quoted yourself quoting me from another thread:

"always painting himself a victim", "he's far too stupid", "we will see another $hit storm", "Lavar will always throw people under the bus", "the man's a time bomb", "he blows his top again",

You called me out so I was happy to appear and clarify things for the deaf and dumb. Seriously, your act is old and tired. Just give it up. Next.

Mr. Dirk Diggler,

Fill your posts with as much "complete liar" as you want it only make you sound bitter. Glad you had no objection with this:

1) ...it is revealing that YOU identify yourself for everyone else that:

---a) YOU believe you are a Lavar-basher.

---B) YOU believe you have "disdain for Arrington".

---c) YOU believe that your "views are of a personal nature".

---d) YOU believe that people suspect your opinions are "void of anything football".

---e) YOU believe you "had thousands of posts in the bank before (I) even existed." And YOU believe I & others should "Know that." :laugh:

2) I did not make such claims. I still don't. But I will accept your own claims, thank you.

(folks, how did I do for "someone with just a couple hundred posts"? Looks like we got someone who thinks he is bigger than the team, freelancing & undisciplined. How about a benching?)

Glad you also had not objection to this either:
Mr. Dirk Diggler,

1) Apparently the post I responded to, was embarrassing enough you could not defend it publicly in its OWN thread.

2) Embarrasing enough you also excluded my reference to it in your letter to me. Here it is in it's entirety.

Originally posted by Doctor Toughlove:

Cram as much "BS", "stupid", "$hit storm" into your posts as you want, it only makes you look like you have an inferiority complex.

"always painting himself a victim", "he's far too stupid", "we will see another $hit storm", "Lavar will always throw people under the bus", "the man's a time bomb", "he blows his top again", *I can't get laid anymore because of Lavar*, *All the girls make fun of me because I blew off my mouth for 5 weeks & didn't know what I was talking about*, *Can anyone help me pull this wedgie out of my underpants*.

DUDE, YOU NEED COUNSELING & SOME MEDS!

3) Embarassing enough, that you targeted me in DIFFERENT thread to exact a vendetta for your prior embarrassment.

4) Apparently you wish to blame me for your embarrassment not yourself, while sweeping your original embarrassing statement under the carpet.

5) Apparently you would like to pull all the low-blows FIRST and have everyone else handle you with velvet gloves. Classical dish-it-out/but-can't-take-it.

I now understand your motive for your false accusations of me in a different thread. I hope you also understand me better. On your letter, you can fill it with as much "crap", "foolish" and "hypocrite" as you like, it's just makes you look bitter.

That being said, a truce might be even more the way to go. Since it appears we are not going to agree on the REAL reasons for your outbreaks.

Hoping it can all work out (but with no expectations),

Dr. ToughLove

On our ONE point of contention, that I am "a complete liar" because I supposedly DID mention you, I will again refer to you again- "You didn't mention my name" - Dirk Diggler. And apparently you didn't think so either as you did not respond to that post. You are desperately fishing because I embarassed you in a different thread and you admitted than in a private post to me.

You call a lot of people liar, so it doesn't mean much. Especially when you say absurd things like - "I had thousands of posts in the bank before you even existed." Obviously you have a double standard when it comes to truth. And evidently a couple hundred of my posts are worth more than a couple thousand of yours. As a mere paragraph of mine is worth more than your 7 paragraphs of mental break down. I think it is time to agree we disagree. Because you are not about football, you are about getting personal, you are just going in circles of denial, and you sound like you are talking from a psychiatric couch.

Posting Lesson 101: a differencing of opinion is not lying (and that goes double when YOU are wrong). If someone should get something incorrect (like YOU) the appropriate response & ettiquette is - you are mistaken. Try it.

Just because I declined to address some issues/disagreements in other threads, doesn't mean I didn't object or had no problem with them. I don't have the boundless energy and time to help those who are hopeless. I gave up - I can admit it. And I had "agreed to disagree" as you say until I started seeing hypocrisy and lies.

On our ONE point of contention, that I am "a complete liar" because I supposedly DID mention you, I will again refer to you again- "You didn't mention my name" - Dirk Diggler.

Now we are getting into technicalities. Pathetic. When someone puts quotes around something I've said, they are mentioning my words - hence they are mentioning me. I won't write your name in this post once yet you and everyone reading it will know exactly who I am talking to because I have quotes around your statements.

You call a lot of people liar, so it doesn't mean much.

Name 2 other members who I've called liars - and post the threads as evidence. This should be good. If you are referring to Lavar - it's been PROVEN that he is a liar. All you have to do is pull his quotes from the 2004 season where he commended the staff for being patient and not rushing him back only to stab them in the back in April 05 by accusing them of pushing him too hard.

And apparently you didn't think so either as you did not respond to that post. You are desperately fishing because I embarassed you in a different thread and you admitted that in a private post to me.

TRUTH: You reached out first to me in a PM and called for a truce.

LIE: I never, ever said I was embarassed by anything you wrote in a PM. If I am lying about this - I implore the mods to hand out a lifetime banning to me. I know they can get access to member PMs if they need to so please investigate these false allegations.

If you see me around here continuing to post away, then you will all who is honest and who is the perpetrator of BS.

Yes, most of us fans love LaVar. He is an energizer for the fans and the players. His talent allows him to make spectacular plays that can turn the momentum to the Redskins. I think it is clear from the fan reaction when LaVar played against San Francisco that most fans love LaVar.

Now if LaVar can continue to develop the discipline but maintain his agressiveness he can be a full time player and a favorite of not only the fans but also the coaches and team members.

I think LaVar has the natural talent to be the best LB in the NFL. I hope the coaches will help him be that dominate player. If LaVar can reach his full potential the Redskins defense under Greg Williams should rise to the top. With a top defense the Redskins under Joe Gibbs has a real possibility to be the top team in the NFL.

EXACTLY! but now they don't remember :rolleyes:

Everybody SCREAMED FREELANCER but couldn't tell me what game( UNDER Greg Williams) he did it in. :doh:

It is a comical thing to watch unfold. Folks see someone say something, hear someone say something, and next thing you know it's the norm. There isn't a person on this site who knows/knew his assignment on any given play, yet steadily yaps about him being undisciplined or a freelancer.

Just because I declined to address some issues/disagreements in other threads, doesn't mean I didn't object or had no problem with them.

No duh? we both agree you had problems?? Your post was so embarassingly undefendable you prefer personal attacks in a different thread to DEFENDING IT in the same thread. Checkmate is: while you keep crying about my response to your embarassing post, you still haven't defended your embarassing post. You're as rage-aholic who gets emotional & personal about people & cannot keep it football. You're trying to smear me to others - it's not working.

What does this mean -"If you see me around here continuing to post away, then you will all {???} who is honest and who is the perpetrator of BS."

Is it ... "then you will all {see how Diggler lied about} who is honest and who is a the perptrator of BS." ? Diggler, BS on or go for the truce. I don't care.

As for the rest...yeah, yeah, we all got your shtick down "liar, liar,liar", "hypocrite, hypocrite". Was that with a truce?? :laugh: . I suggested a truce (especially since nothing you were talking about was football) , but it was wholely dependant on you. And you are only interested in calling people "liar, liar, liar", "hypocrite, hypocrite, hypocrite". I'll forgo, "Nah-uh you are, nah-uh you are".

Hope it can all work out (but with no expectations...WHAT SO EVER)

Doctor Toughlove

Archived