Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Look at these guys

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field

"The eagles fans are truly classless. on that website, they are bragging about scaring a mother and her child who were leaving a "Disney on Ice" show."

Glad someone finally sees what I have been seeing since I was 14 years old.

Philadelphia is garbage. Look at their fans. Seriously, look at them. Thats why there is the DTC. You will not see one, and I promise it on my life, one Eagle fan in F-51 November 6th.

F-51 will be Eagle free for the third year running, and thanks to Fed Ex we now have a porta potty to knock one down in right next to our tailgate.

Its going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"The eagles fans are truly classless. on that website, they are bragging about scaring a mother and her child who were leaving a "Disney on Ice" show."

Glad someone finally sees what I have been seeing since I was 14 years old.

Philadelphia is garbage. Look at their fans. Seriously, look at them. Thats why there is the DTC. You will not see one, and I promise it on my life, one Eagle fan in F-51 November 6th.

F-51 will be Eagle free for the third year running, and thanks to Fed Ex we now have a porta potty to knock one down in right next to our tailgate.

Its going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mayor,

You and I have disagreed often, but on this I agree with you 100%. Give 'em hell. :applause:

"You and I have disagreed often, but on this I agree with you 100%. Give 'em hell"

Plan on it.

November 6th will be a date which will live in infamy. This marks the end of the casual trip down I-95 with Judd and his half brother Ned from south Philly where they can buy tickets under face value and walk with there heads up at our house.

There will be no selling Eagle fans tickets in F-51

There will be no Eagle fans in F-51

There will be plenty, and trust me when I say it, PLENTY of noise reduction features added to our tailgate that week.

There will be no Eagle songs, No TO songs.

Pez was right. DONT BRING YOUR 7 YEAR OLD KID TO F-51 IF HE HAS ON AN EAGLE JERSEY NOVEMBER 6TH

This is World War 3, and yeah, the DTC drew the line in the parking lot. F-51. Thats the line.

WHO'S HOUSE?!?!

OUR HOUSE!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Like I say, this is what we do. We protect FedExField.

Last year, 700level.com said they would attack F-51 with hoards of Eagles fans. . . . there were none. Not one.

Like us or not, the DTC comes in handy during Philly week. If you want to be a part of the nastiest, craziest, hardest, drunkenest, highest, loudest, most insane tailgate ever. . . we'll see you at F-51 November 6th.

There will be zero Eagles fans in F-51. That's a promise from the DTC Captains.

Also on November 6th will be the DTC's 1st Annual Drink-Off! If you think you can hang, come to F-51 early and get BUCK! Early favorite: The President

Archived