Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fed Ex Experience

davidmc005

Just wanted to tell everyone how awesome the game was in person sun. me and my girl flew up to dc from charleston to watch that schalacking of a game.. what a game to choose. i even got to see some of portis's floor exercises.. i gave him a 9.7. The experience was awesome and the crowd was great EXTREMELY LOUD (alex smith has to be hoarce today from all that screaming he did. a guy sitting behind me that he heard that Dan Snyder would revoke anyones season tickets if he found them on ebay.. I say please dont because thats what gave me and my girl the chance to be there.. WE HAD A BLAST.. I spent quite a few dollars on this trip between the hotel and airfare and tickets.. and i would do it all again in a heartbeat.. GO SKINS!!!!! (ps thanks portis u gave me a W in fantasy this week!!!)

Glad you enjoyed it. The crowd did a good job but that wasn't the loudest this season. Mostly, because the Skins took control early and didn't need the 12th man.. :D

As far as Snyder taking away peoples tickets if they sell them on eBay...I am torn. It's great for Skins fans who can only make a game or two but TOO many opposing fans get into the stadium that way. Tough problem, but if the Skins keep winning like this then the opposing fans won't even want to come! :cheers:

Glad you enjoyed it. The crowd did a good job but that wasn't the loudest this season. Mostly, because the Skins took control early and didn't need the 12th man.. :D

As far as Snyder taking away peoples tickets if they sell them on eBay...I am torn. It's great for Skins fans who can only make a game or two but TOO many opposing fans get into the stadium that way. Tough problem, but if the Skins keep winning like this then the opposing fans won't even want to come! :cheers:

yea i can def understand about not wanting opposing fans there.. i guess there is always scalping.. it may be cheaper!!

Selling tickets equals dollars, and I doubt they really care who buys them. They only care when they are bought out and resold for a lot more money, because they want that extra money too. It's about supply and demand. They do want the fans to have the seats, but not if doing so will cost them millions.

49ers%20309.jpg

Selling tickets equals dollars, and I doubt they really care who buys them. They only care when they are bought out and resold for a lot more money, because they want that extra money too. It's about supply and demand. They do want the fans to have the seats, but not if doing so will cost them millions.

If the Redskins were concerned about extra revenue made by ticket sales they would raise the prices. They havent in a while.

Supply and demand favors the Redskins and the resellers.

How would having fans in the seats cost the team millions ? The team isnt making money from EBay as far as I know and the team isnt sclaping tickets either as far as I know.

:doh:

Anywho.....were there many 49ers fans in attendance?

I remember commenting to my wife that from the spattering of applause when the 49ers scored, it seemed like I could count the people applauding on my hands. It was nothing like I've seen in the past where opposing fans invade the stadium.

The 12th man was a little off sunday compared to the other two games, but as you said I think it was because the game was decided so early. I think when its on the line you'll see the stadium rise up again to help get the win.

Just wanted to tell everyone how awesome the game was in person sun. me and my girl flew up to dc from charleston to watch that schalacking of a game.. what a game to choose. i even got to see some of portis's floor exercises.. i gave him a 9.7. The experience was awesome and the crowd was great EXTREMELY LOUD (alex smith has to be hoarce today from all that screaming he did. a guy sitting behind me that he heard that Dan Snyder would revoke anyones season tickets if he found them on ebay.. I say please dont because thats what gave me and my girl the chance to be there.. WE HAD A BLAST.. I spent quite a few dollars on this trip between the hotel and airfare and tickets.. and i would do it all again in a heartbeat.. GO SKINS!!!!! (ps thanks portis u gave me a W in fantasy this week!!!)

Thought you might appreciate this:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114733

From SkinsForLife260

On a different note I am a hardworking teenager growing up in Montgomery county just like you did, with also a passion for the skins. After a couple months of work I saved enough to buy season tickets! I bought the tickets on Ebay for over face value. If I wish to sell the other ticket off for the difference in face value and what I paid for would I get in trouble?

Dan Snyder

We have no problem at all with people doing what they do on eBay or in the classified sections. What we have a hard time with is the mass scalping rings that have gone on. We think it's a shame when somebody has had 50 or 100 tickets they have no intention of using themselves. It's not in the best interests of our fan base.

Archived