I worry that I worry to much

I worry that Brunell's old coach knows a thing or two about how to hinder #8

I worry that NY will be a VERY hostile enviorment

I worry that the gaints are not the JV football team SF sent here

I worry that Eli is for real

I worry that we always have trouble winning in NY

That last one sounds REAL familiar. ;)

if our O line can dominate, we'll be fine. look for portis and betts to eat up tough yards. and moss and patten, along with thrash and maybe jacobs to move the chains. we just have to score consistantly. shawn springs needs to shut down burress. toomer isn't too bad either. but its barber that im really worried about.

I worry that Brunell's old coach knows a thing or two about how to hinder #8

I worry that NY will be a VERY hostile enviorment

I worry that the gaints are not the JV football team SF sent here

I worry that Eli is for real

I worry that we always have trouble winning in NY

All of the above are very valid points. If this game was in Fed-Ex, I would have a much better feeling about this game. I am concerned but not worried that we could be in for a let down after that rout over the 49ers.

If we play like we did yesterday in all phases of the game we can beat anyone. We would take another step in the right direction if we can carry the momentum from yesterday on the road and beat the Giants.

I want us to win but i can see the Giants really making us work for it. Ok everyone so far mentioned their defence being ranked 31st etc but what about their offence.

We have been vulnerable to big running plays in our last two road games, ok the 9ers game was different but theres a reason why theyre 1-5. i think as this is another road game we are gonna have to be very careful, and play some exceptionally smart football. Pressure on Manning is the most important thing here, i can think of one guy who would probably love to take a chunk or two out of him on sunday anyway.

Division games are usually tough and hard fought.this should be no exception, having said that if we have NO turnovers then our chance to win greatly and i mean greatly increases.there are some match up concerns for us. theirs i am not concerned about.

plaxico is one, barber has a tendency to hurt us. we must stay in our lanes in the defense and special teams. nothing cheap, make them earn everything they get.We can most definetly win and then we can most definetly lose.if we don't beat ourselves then the giants could be in trouble.

HAHAHAHAHA - What a joke! Brunell is just a lefthanded Warner. The Giant defense isn't great but they will have no problem with this doddering old fool. Another Danny-boy waste of money along with Clinton "I was good in Denver" Portis. Sean Taylor has the brains of a puppy, while Arrington couldn't remember where his playbook was, much less what is contained in it. The ******** fans will get to see a real QB in Eli this week, unlike the aging hacks and youthful pretenders the Skins advertise as QBs. This is about the time of the season where the Redskins collapse again - just like every year under Danny "the midget" Snyder. Time for the Deadskins to move to their familiar confines - the basement.

HAHAHAHAHA - What a joke! Brunell is just a lefthanded Warner. The Giant defense isn't great but they will have no problem with this doddering old fool. Another Danny-boy waste of money along with Clinton "I was good in Denver" Portis. Sean Taylor has the brains of a puppy, while Arrington couldn't remember where his playbook was, much less what is contained in it. The ******** fans will get to see a real QB in Eli this week, unlike the aging hacks and youthful pretenders the Skins advertise as QBs. This is about the time of the season where the Redskins collapse again - just like every year under Danny "the midget" Snyder. Time for the Deadskins to move to their familiar confines - the basement.

WOW, some trolls register well in advance of posting. This one signed up last March. Way to lie in the weeds waiting for the perfect moment to pounce!

I'm pretty confident. First, you have to look for Moss to put up atleast one big play, he always does. Teams want to stop him, but he's just too damn fast. They'll HAVE to double-coverage him the entire day if they even want to have a shot at TRYING to stop him. Then you've got guys like Patten, Cooley, Thrash and more stepping up big time to make big plays. Portis and Betts working the goal line last game, hopefully it stays that way. Then who can forget Sellers? :)

My point is that the Redskins use MANY targets in the passing game, and have 2 incredible RB's to go with it. While teams will be trying to figure out how to stop all of them at once, I don't believe the Giants will do so with just a weeks time to prepare. If our DEF holds up w/o giving up those big runs, I think we take this game.

I can imagine they'll try to put a lot of pressure on Brunell, I mean look at his stats...8 TD's no INT's in the last 4 games. But Brunell is amazing on the run. If he can get things going in the first Q against the blitz, I think it'll force the Giants to fall back, and we'll just run the field w/ a balanced offense like we did last week.

Does anyone actually think that the Giants are better than Denver and Kansas City? Both of those offenses were better than the Giants. We just need to not hand out points like we did in the KC game and we'll be fine.

I think that the Giant Offense IS better than the Donkey Offense. Just compare the QB for each team. I think the Skins will need to score at least

21 points to win and thats if our Defense plays well.

I think a lot of you (us) are putting to much stock in NFL rankings. Rankings don't win games - points do. Their Offense may not be ranked as high as ours but I think they score more points per game (especially if you throw out the points we scored against that High Scool team).

I think if our Defense plays well and minimizes the big plays we win. I have a lot of confidence in Brunell. The Giants have not seen the 05 Brunell or the 05 Moss yet. If the Skins Offense does not turn the ball over and our D plays well, 21 points should do it. IMO.

Archived