Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar now plays with "chip" on his shoulder means pain for opposing teams!

:gaintsuck Not to dwell on this issue but in my opinion Lavar is such an impact player that not only do we win the Denver game with him in the lineup, but perhaps the K.C. game as well. He IS WITHOUT A DOUBT a TOTAL IMPACT PLAYER! For all you "oldtime" 'Skins fans, remember this, Gibbs specifically designed his game plan around Lawrence Taylor when they played the Giants, don't you think most teams will have to do the same with Lavar playing every down? Opposing offensive players fear him...now Greg Williams MUST utilize his skills...he's only gonna get better and he is playing with a chip on his shoulder! Watch and enjoy the rest of the season as our defense is about to become even better! Damn, is it Sunday yet?

Amen! I agree totally!! I really don't know why everyone had such a huge problem with LA. I love watching LA play, the level he plays at is unreal!! There are so many on this site that seem to focus on the negative aspects of Lavar - when all I see are the positives.

What's best for the team you guys?? I think Lavar proved that on Sunday!

Can't wait until the Giants game. I think we are on a roll!!:gaintsuck

you're post makes me think of how at times you'll offenses put someone in as a decoy, even though the play is not intended for that particular player, he's in there to make the other team adjust to him. vikings did it with Randy Moss a lot when he was hurt. Even if Lavar were to just stand in one spot after the snap, you would see the defense adjust to his being in there.

:hammer: I think now coach williams will see just how Lavar can be a big impact player. I think he will be in there from now on. That is bad news for opposing teams. Because he is playing with a chip on his shoulder. The D is already good, and with LA in there they know they have a major play maker, whether it is rushing the QB, or shutting down a RB.Time for some head busting:redpunch:.

I hope that chip does not cause him to try to hard and make mistakes. He did well yesterday but you could see he was not 100%. He missed some tackes and he did take several bad angles. Nothing major though, but you could see he was trying too hard. He'll settle into the flow of the game soon.

Archived