Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can someone give me an honest review...

zallera

Dude, seriously? Get over yourself. Nobody is hating on Lavar -- simply pointing out an observation from the game. I made the same observations on the Tatum Bell TD runs and the Priest Holmes screen.

If you can't see that LA was out of position, then you have your head so far up LA's butt crack you can probably taste what he had for breakfast. Clemons may have been out of position as well, but I've only seen the play once, and the ultra-obvious person out of position was LA.

And Samuels is also correct -- Bowen took a horrible angle on the play. But that is typical Bowen; he takes bad angles.

You have seen the play only once and yet you argue as if you were in his Butt crack tasting what he had for breakfast when Clemons blew his assignment. Ultra-Obviously you need to see the play again and then give an more intelligent assessment.

Wipe your face there is a piece of corn stuck on your left cheek. :silly:

I'm gald somebody else noticed this.

By the time that long run happened we was already playing back ups, the game was over and LA was just getting in time for game shape for these next 2 big games. Bet thats the last long run for any team against us this year unless were ahead by 45 points and playing back ups again.

Its the same play different players, I think it was Daniels who caught Bell in the backfield in the Denver game and he did the exact same thing, he missed the tackle but turned Bell inside where he should have been taken down by Holdman or a DT but wasn't, same result too long TD run . But it is something the D is aware of and it is a unit problem but so far teams have only been able to hit it a couple of times ...hopefully it is not something which we will be continally exposed on

Dude, seriously? Get over yourself. Nobody is hating on Lavar -- simply pointing out an observation from the game. I made the same observations on the Tatum Bell TD runs and the Priest Holmes screen.

If you can't see that LA was out of position, then you have your head so far up LA's butt crack you can probably taste what he had for breakfast. Clemons may have been out of position as well, but I've only seen the play once, and the ultra-obvious person out of position was LA.

And Samuels is also correct -- Bowen took a horrible angle on the play. But that is typical Bowen; he takes bad angles.

Mr. Jrockster77,

Fill your posts with as much "head up LAs butt crack" as you want, it only makes you look like you have a sexual complex.

Glad you admit you only saw the play only once, it explains a lot. Perhaps you could explain how "ultra-obvious" your one time sighting of the play is to Charles Mann & Trevor Matich too (who said Lavar was not out of position). It was even shown in Jawarski-style, (with slow motion, high-lighted players, freeze frames & pointers). Was your one time viewing with hate-filled eyes more "ultra-obvious" than Charles Mann & Trevor Matich's break downs?

Mr. Jrockster77,

Fill your posts with as much "head up LAs butt crack" as you want, it only makes you look like you have a sexual complex.

Glad you admit you only saw the play only once, it explains a lot. Perhaps you could explain how "ultra-obvious" your one time sighting of the play is to Charles Mann & Trevor Matich too (who said Lavar was not out of position). It was even shown in Jawarski-style, (with slow motion, high-lighted players, freeze frames & pointers). Was your one time viewing with hate-filled eyes more "ultra-obvious" than Charles Mann & Trevor Matich's break downs?

:applause:

Wow!!

I didn't know they agreed with the assessment as well, but I do know this the game announcers had it played over and over then came to the same conclusion that it wasnt Lavars fault. They even said Chris Clemons was trying with a lot more effort on the hunt, so he wont get yelled at. :applause:

I'm gald somebody else noticed this.

that's because It's the defensive ends responsibility to have containment on the outside ...

Lb's are supposed to scrape down the line of scrimmage (as lavar was doing)and make the tackle, but he was unable to do to the cutback...

Clemon's was wrong because he played the play as if he were a LB and not a defensive end, he shouldn't have been doing the same thing Lavar was doing on the play...

CASE CLOSED

I was a Lavar hateraid with the noise he was making...

But after seeing it in slow motion 300 times after the game with computer pens circling and and showing...

Lavar did a fantastic job and there is no game everyone was in place in every play. He created havoc and didnt lose his spot as he normally did before.

Archived