Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wilbon on the chat house.

krsone

I dont know if this was posted or not but i was reading wilbon on The Chat house from washingtonpost and he was really annoying as hell.

for instance:

Washington, D.C.: Mike,

Is McNabb healthy? I read one report that said McNabb hasn't thrown a deep pass in 3 weeks..and that the groin/hernia isn't getting any better...

McNabb is the prime of his career, but we all learned from Brunell last year - if you don't have healthy legs (or lower body) it's really hard to put any mustard on the ball...

Michael Wilbon: No, My Man Donovan is not fully healthy and won't be until next season...But he doesn't want to miss eight weeks having the surgery and recovery, so he's playing. We South Side of Chicago Boys are pretty tough birds, don't you think? I don't know that the Eagles can win with McNabb having to throw the ball every single down...No running game is a bigger problem for the Eagles than Donovan having to play hurt the rest of the season.

St. Louis, Mo.: Wilbon,

Why are you so salty? The Redskins played great, but we all recognize that the 49ers stink. No need to keep hammering home the obvious.

Michael Wilbon: No, there is a need to keep hammering home the point. You want me to say "The Redskins are AWESOME" because they beat the worst team in the NFL? Sorry, dude. If you want cheerleading you'll have to go somewhere else. That's not what we do here.

Hey wilbon, no one cares about your man mcnabb and that you are from the south side of chicago. I guess this guy thinks he is reallly tough. LOL

Also wilbon, we all know that the niners are awful but who has beaten or put up 55 pts like the skins did? nobody. guess what else, it added another 1 in our win column putting us in a tie for first place in the nfc east. now go back to chicago u one annoying fat ****.

Annoying to you but what he said rings true. McNabb is hurt and their lack of a rushing game isn't helping his health or the team. And yes the Skins did what they were suppose to do...beat the hell out of the Niners. Had they won one of the 2 tough road games then maybe it's a different story. After we beat the Gaints next week it might also be a different story.

I don't get it??? Why do so many of you guys on here care so much about what the media or anyone else for that matter, thinks about us..They aren't fans, why should they praise us??? All that matters is that we put another W in the win column..and that we are tied for first. And honestly...I prefer being the underdog...rather than everyone (especially those fairweather fans) walking around here drinking the Kool Aid and jumping on the bandwagon...

Just keep winning..let them praise us after the season!

McNabb is hurt and their lack of a rushing game isn't helping his health or the team.

This just shows you how much of a genius Andy Reid is.:laugh:

Instead of putting more emphasis on the run game(and Westbrook is a heck of a rb) and taking pressure off your injured QB, abandon the run and put it all on your injured QB.

This just shows you how much of a genius Andy Reid is.:laugh:

Instead of putting more emphasis on the run game(and Westbrook is a heck of a rb) and taking pressure off your injured QB, abandon the run and put it all on your injured QB.

The problem is that they don't have a RB that can carry that kind of load. Westbrook is the only guy on the roster with any talent at all and he isn't Mr. Durable. They use the short passing game as their running game and pretty effectively I might add.

The problem is that they don't have a RB that can carry that kind of load. Westbrook is the only guy on the roster with any talent at all and he isn't Mr. Durable. They use the short passing game as their running game and pretty effectively I might add.

I don't think it's been too effective as of late. They've been getting by...barely,with it. Philly has no balance on offense lately,making them one dimensional.

I hope they keep it up though,especially when they play us. :evil:

Thing is we scored 52 on them and went CONSERVATIVE the second half. I mean that one td drive we ran every time except once I beleive. We could have easily put up 60+ even.

Thank God we don't have idiot coaching (cough, Spurrier) who would do something like that, risking the first stringers for the sake of padding numbers when the game is won. Imagine if they had kept Brunell in there and he got on the wrong side of a TO'd Niner.

I agree we could have hung 60+ without any problems, I also agree it wasn't worth the nominal risk though.

Archived