Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The game I saw to pump up for sunday´s game

yayito11

On Saturday night, I dusted off the Falcons At Redskins 91 regular season game to pump up to sunday´s 49ers game...and wacha think...we nearly equal that performance......

So next Saturday I´ll go and watch the 91 season game vs the Eagles...Monday Night 20-0...let´ see if I can set a trend here...

Jorge

On Saturday night, I dusted off the Falcons At Redskins 91 regular season game to pump up to sunday´s 49ers game...and wacha think...we nearly equal that performance......

So next Saturday I´ll go and watch the 91 season game vs the Eagles...Monday Night 20-0...let´ see if I can set a trend here...

Jorge

Good idea!

You need to pick a road game though...

Good idea!

You need to pick a road game though...

How 'bout the pittsburgh game from 91. I remember Jeff Rutledge had to come in for the fourth quarter to mop up after we thrashed the steelers!

I wouldn't mind Brunell taking another breather two weeks in a row. :D

Jorge

is that falcons game the one we played in the mud?

Archived