Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

E-Dog Night

• 1 month later...

I'm LMAO so hard at #1694 that I'm crying. This is one of the few threads on this message board that has never gotten old for me. I LOL every time I open it. :)

I think is the one thread each should be required to come to once a week to let off some steam, realize we're all on the same team, and the laugh at anything that has to do Mara

• Like 1

It looks like we've lost a lot of the photos. The first page has a bunch of "Tripod.com" stuff where the photos used to be. :(

Well son of a.... a lot of mine disappeared too. Not that the were great or anything,but I did put some work into a few. ;)  Let's see here.....  

elivilliage.jpg

burgerking2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

...needed photoshop of a drunk penguin (not the Batman kind)...

Eli Manning is now and forever more the "Penguin Boy."

The closed captioning gods reached down and blessed the Giants quarterback with a fantastic new nickname on Sunday. In the middle of the broadcast, as the closed captioning subtitles scrolled by, viewers noticed something strange with Manning's name. He was referred to as "ELI MAN PENGUIN BOY." Penguin Boy... How? Why? Who cares? This is great.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/closed-captioning-mistake-blesses-eli-manning-with-a-fantastic-new-nickname/ar-AAfOYXn?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

• Like 1

• 2 years later...