E-Dog Night

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

I'm so bummed half the pictures in the first 10 pages are not coming up but these latest ones are freakin' hilarious! :hysterical:

You've probably seen it - Eli Manning, drunk off his ass, with his arm, beer attached, around some groupie;

eli_drunk.jpg

Well, this has spawned a number of spinoffs. My favorite:

6011092453.jpg

What's yours?

That will be the look on his face when Brian O-sack-po gets done with him Monday night, and it won't be from being drunk. :evilg:

Did you guys know if you type in Eli drunk into google the first thing that pops up is this thread?

^^The giants have a horrible graphics section and a bad message board overall.

It fells like I'm on my phone,

You'd think they would update that place.

Edited by Soup

yeah i definately feel better about winning the division this year!!! now i know we got it lol

:ols:Funny how short Giants fans memory is. He forgot that his defense have up the most points in franchise history last year, and that his team as a whole got raped in the llast two games,

:ols:Funny how short Giants fans memory is. He forgot that his defense have up the most points in franchise history last year, and that his team as a whole got raped in the llast two games,

He said our broken down team :ols:

I can't wait to hear all the excuses around the league at the end of this season when we're playing in the post season.

Edited by MustangSteve

Since the Colt of Cult thread is dead, I had to bump the 2nd most epic ES thread.........

This thread has over 300,000 views, which is nothing compared to the 1 million that the Cult had......

But who cares, this gets my vote for most EPIC thread on ES .....................