E-Dog Night

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

I don't have time to go back through the pics, but the parcells sumo wrestler pic absolutely slayed me when this thread was alive the first time.

Oh man, I wasn't going to bump it, but I knew it would't be long...

As a disclaimer, I'd just like to say the following to God, the winds of karma, the Great Spirit of Wellington Mara, and all that which controls the energy flow of the world:

I stared this thread with no ill intentions whatsoever. It was just meant to be good, clean fun - a bunch of folks enjoying the medicine of laughter, that's all. Please do not bestow your wrath upon the Redskins as a result of any image or any message inlcluded within.

:notworthy

And if you deem us worthy, I pray you bless the Washington Redskins this Sunday with good fortune and good health and many touchdowns.

Thank you and good night.

BWAHAHAHA:laugh: ....the great spirit of Wellington Mara...classic post man.

GC

I don't have time to go back through the pics, but the parcells sumo wrestler pic absolutely slayed me when this thread was alive the first time.

I'll dig a few more out of the mix from last year that I did. Not all that good but they were fun.

You've probably seen it - Eli Manning, drunk off his ass, with his arm, beer attached, around some groupie;

eli_drunk.jpg

Well, this has spawned a number of spinoffs. My favorite:

6011092453.jpg

What's yours?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thats classic, damn Eli looks hammered.

Eli's encounter with her angry Vietnamese father.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , thank you to whomever upped this thread, It has made my day at work so much more enjoyable.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , thank you to whomever upped this thread, It has made my day at work so much more enjoyable.

Anytime buddy, anytime.