Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

E-Dog Night

Acyually, Eli had an average day himself. The Giants as a team beat the snot out of us.

Oh well, I'll still post more Eli pics................... ;)

Yeah, Eli played ok, but certainly not great.

Tiki is the one who beat us, if we are going to pick someone on their offense who beat us (reality: 2 plays from their O beat us, but the real story was their D). Let the pictures continue!

This entire thread is childish. Its all about "well, dude, if we can't beat them lets make fun of them". I wish somebody would post a ohoto of YOU with your most embarassing and stupid moments in life. I wonder how you would like it.

This thread is demeaning to the integrity of the board.

This entire thread is childish. Its all about "well, dude, if we can't beat them lets make fun of them". I wish somebody would post a ohoto of YOU with your most embarassing and stupid moments in life. I wonder how you would like it.

Good grief.

PREDICTOR, my man, take my advice.

Pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

PREDICTOR: if you note when this thread was started, it was started well before the Giants/Redskins game took place. Celebrities are subject to the public interest, that's one of the downsides of becoming famous--everyone watches your every move and when you mess up people take notice. This thread is just an iteration of that phenomenon: people poking fun at a rival for making a bad decision and having a picture taken at an inopportune moment.

If you want to see picturs of some local Extremeskins.com posters while engaging in "stupid" or "embarrassing" behavior then I suggest you check out the Tailgate section where you'll likely find many such photos that we enjoy sharing with one another.

In closing, I think you are mistaking humor for vitriol.

PREDICTOR: if you note when this thread was started, it was started well before the Giants/Redskins game took place. Celebrities are subject to the public interest, that's one of the downsides of becoming famous--everyone watches your every move and when you mess up people take notice. This thread is just an iteration of that phenomenon: people poking fun at a rival for making a bad decision and having a picture taken at an inopportune moment.

If you want to see picturs of some local Extremeskins.com posters while engaging in "stupid" or "embarrassing" behavior then I suggest you check out the Tailgate section where you'll likely find many such photos that we enjoy sharing with one another.

In closing, I think you are mistaking humor for vitriol.

Is this iheart's first chiding post as a moderator?!?? Print it out and frame it! I want an autographed copy!! :)

Alert the media. A new source for the manufacturing of diamonds has just been found.

• 2 weeks later...