Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WEEK 7 VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Vs. 49ers NOW UP!

skin_finatic

hello all, I may have said that the vids would be posted at 3 but I skipped my last class and come home to post the vids because I had already made em last night. Anyways....there are a solid 7 videos this week. 4 of just the first 4 td drives and one vid for td drives 5, 6 and 7 because 5 and 6 only have 1 and 2 plays. Of course there is a Lavar Vid, and the rest of the defensive plays vid. Thats bout it. Just go to the videos of the week section and get em.

http://www.skinsfanatic.com

A thanks would be appreciated :cool: and enjoy everybody, and heres to a win against the giants next week :cheers:

Thanks skin_finatic! I was able to view them.

I noticed something on TD #4, the 32 yard pass to Moss. The 49ers CB, Shanute Spencer, simply stops covering him. Not that it really matters, because Moss had him beat, but that is just unbelievable. I know the announcer says that "Watch Shanute Spencer...he turns him loose...he thinks he's got help".

Well, regardless, the ball was in the air, you know where it's going - why wait for help? Why not try to defend the pass? As it turns out, the pass was just a hair under thrown, so maybe Spencer could have caught up. Probably not, but hey, why not at least try?

Personally, I think Spencer was trying to avoid getting posterized by Santana. Either that or Mike Nolan's defensive schemes suck and so does Spencer. Maybe a little bit of all three.

Absolutely pathetic.

hello all, I may have said that the vids would be posted at 3 but I skipped my last class and come home to post the vids because I had already made em last night. Anyways....there are a solid 7 videos this week. 4 of just the first 4 td drives and one vid for td drives 5, 6 and 7 because 5 and 6 only have 1 and 2 plays. Of course there is a Lavar Vid, and the rest of the defensive plays vid. Thats bout it. Just go to the videos of the week section and get em.

http://www.skinsfanatic.com

A thanks would be appreciated :cool: and enjoy everybody, and heres to a win against the giants next week :cheers:

Thank you sir.

Archived