Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Moss record pace thread....

LiveStrongSkins

after 6 games--yes.. 6 games!! Moss has 38 catches for 743 yards and 5 touchdowns. At this point in the season he is still on pace for the all time record and well on his way to shattering the Redskins record. Everyone has said every week that Moss will slow down once he gets double covered. Well newsflash... hes been double covered almost every game. Gibbs has done a great job getting him the ball, and this thread will be a season long tribute to Santana Moss and his breakout season. Here's to having a team first, elite wide receiver.:cheers: This thread will be brought up as the record(s) are approaching... so hop on while it's fresh. By the way... heres a little snack for you Mike Greenberg and Lenny p:

fish_crow.jpg

Everyone remember this past summer, the ESPN "fantasy draft" expert commericals. You had the guy say "Of the two Moss'............I'd take Santana" and it was meant to be a goof of fantasy football geeks.

Well damn it.........I'm saying it for real as a Redskins geek

OF THE TWO MOSS'........I'D TAKE SANTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:point2sky

Everyone remember this past summer, the ESPN "fantasy draft" expert commericals. You had the guy say "Of the two Moss'............I'd take Santana" and it was meant to be a goof of fantasy football geeks.

Well damn it.........I'm saying it for real as a Redskins geek

OF THE TWO MOSS'........I'D TAKE SANTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:point2sky

Me to

honorary hog..i like your thinking. the "other moss"...santana is playing great and has been the best receiver in the nfl thus far. hopefully we keep it that way and begin to score consistently in the red zone..then we wont only have the best receiver, but the best offense as well

This trade has to be the most beneficial for the Skins in recent memory. I just hold my breath a little every time he returns a punt. I don't want to see him get hurt on special teams when he is such a huge presence on the offense. I also see his pace slowing down, but Cooley's and Patten's really picking up. I'd love to see him break some records though..

- I am naming my first born "Santana Moss"

after 6 games--yes.. 6 games!! Moss has 38 catches for 743 yards and 5 touchdowns. At this point in the season he is still on pace for the all time record and well on his way to shattering the Redskins record. Everyone has said every week that Moss will slow down once he gets double covered. Well newsflash... hes been double covered almost every game. Gibbs has done a great job getting him the ball, and this thread will be a season long tribute to Santana Moss and his breakout season. Here's to having a team first, elite wide receiver.:cheers: This thread will be brought up as the record(s) are approaching... so hop on while it's fresh. By the way... heres a little snack for you Mike Greenberg and Lenny p:

fish_crow.jpg

You won't find anyone more optimistic then I am this year about the improvement of the Redskins. I predicted that we would go to the superbowl before Theismann did. However, Moss's stats are simply mind boggling. We finally got to see how his productions opens up everything for everyone else. The YAC is amazing. Nice thread.:notworthy

You won't find anyone more optimistic then I am this year about the improvement of the Redskins. I predicted that we would go to the superbowl before Theismann did. However, Moss's stats are simply mind boggling. We finally got to see how his productions opens up everything for everyone else. The YAC is amazing. Nice thread.:notworthy

:cheers:

Predictions against NY anyone??

7 catches 118 yards 1 td

:cheers:

Predictions against NY anyone??

7 catches 118 yards 1 td

Perseason I predicted we lose this game. And then beat them at home. However after yesterday. The could blow out NY. Here's why: Their defense sucks. What scares me is this: Covering Shockey and Burress. Burress is catching jump balls. Taylor can only cover one. Who do you put him on Burress or Shockey. One thing is for sure, we need to keep Eli on his back.

Patten and Cooley combine for 16 catches and 200 yards.

Moss 10 catches 130 yards 1 TD.

:applause:

Archived