Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i think greg williams was trying to boost up holdmans stats

Moz Wanted

so we can get a good trade for him

hes no use for us hes 30 years old he has about few years left

skins were trying to be smart i guess and try to boost up his stats ex.... antanio pierce

I think....that you're wrong, Arrington didn't play because of the reasons that have been covered 1,000 times before.

so we can get a good trade for him

hes no use for us hes 30 years old he has about few years left

skins were trying to be smart i guess and try to boost up his stats ex.... antanio pierce

Moz... come on man. You arent serious are you? Holdman signed for dirt cheap. He isnt a gambreaker but he is an awesome veteran to have on the team for depth and for special teams. This is a guy who has been a productive starter in the league and had a good season with the Browns last year. He is just fine here in Washington. We all want LaVar in there... but all this negativity about Holdman is off base and immature. He is what he is.. a solid depth guy. Does anyone expect a gamebreaker for almost the league minimum?

Holdman isn't going anywhere. Even if, and it is a big if, Arrington starts for the rest of the season, he's not going to be in on anything like every play. Holdman has been playing well and, if nothing else, gives us important depth. Remember Arrington only played about 25 snaps today and has played less than 50 since coming off fairly major knee surgery.

Archived