Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst 4-2 team in NFL history

SkinsHokieFan

Don Banks would probably say it if anyone did. Lenny Pastabelly's hate for the Skins has slipped a couple of notches this season. He's actually written some positive things about the team, including an article dedicated almost entirely to the success of Santana Moss. However, he still can't let go of his obsession with Dan Snyder and feels compelled to acknowledge him in some way everytime he writes anything about the Skins. The vast majority of the sports media "gets it" and realizes this is Joe Gibbs' football team.

Banks has been a total jerk this season and has refused to give the Skins one shred of credit for their success. Last week, he predicted that the team would win this game, but then fall apart in the next 3 and our season would basically be a failure. In his gameday analysis today, Banks had nothing to say about us and instead wrote a brief paragraph where he showed his sympathy for the Niners. This guy is scum. I hate him.

The thing is, back when we were called "the worst 3-0 team in nfl history," we were a much worse looking team than we are now. And 3-0 is a better looking record than 4-2. I mean you have to admit that the record "3-0" indicates play at a level higher than where we were at the time. I personally don't think the comments were unwarranted. However, a similar comment now, would be ridiculous.

The coaches direct the players that play the game, as the fans cheer them on. The announcers state the event, and the media talks about the results after the game. It's that simple. The media doesn't have a result on a game since it occurs towards the end of the process after a victory or a loss has already been deceided. Who cares what they say. As long as the fans scream and cheer for the skins we have nothing to fear!

the ppl on the giants forums are saying it, but I don't think the press will, cause even though it was the sorry 9'ers, nobody has done what we did to them, and they played the colts, eagles, rams, and cowboys so far this year, what is supposed to be a list of the leagues premier offenses....

Speaking of that idiot Banks, not only did he refuse to say a single thing about the Skins in his Crap Judgements (the only team who played in the early games he didn't say something about, I believe), he called the Chargers one of the best teams in the league, despite their 3-4 record. San Diego has been outplayed in each of their losses, they didn't lose on any flukes (I'm not counting the Philly game a fluke because the way their D shut down SD's O, they should've won the game). It's nice that nearly halfway into the season, the mediots start judging teams by their record and not how one side of the ball looks on paper. :doh:

Archived