Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10-23-05 Unofficial Tailgate Pics

HOF44

Great day all around. The tailgate was a blast as usual. Following by a Redskins DOMINATION = Great Day.

Bugs' and I came up a game short in the Win Column in the beer pong championship this week. We lost an Overtime game to DKS1240 and JDogg that cost us some shirts. So,the Beer Pong Champion Shirts were awared to MissU28 and Raub (shirts courtesy of HOF44).

The Chili Cook off was won in both the hot AND mild categories by Grumpy Vet. :mad: :D

I took 3rd place in the hot category...I didn't "kick up" my chili enough apparently. :(

Can't wait for the Next game...Sunday Night against the Iggles :cheers:

Watch that elbow Kid!

Here are the official chili cookoff results for 10-23-2005

These categories were judged by our two judges KingGibbs and Skinsfan44.

Judges did not know whose chili they were tasting as each chili was put in a numbered Blue bowl for mild and red bowl for hot. They were also judged on a scale of 1-5 (5 being the highest points scored) in these categories:

All scores are based on a 1-5 scale (5 being the highest)

AROMA - Chili should smell appetizing.

CONSISTENCY - Chili should be a smooth combination of meat and gravy.

COLOR - Chili should look appetizing.

TASTE - Chili should taste good.

AFTERTASTE - Chili should leave a pleasant taste after swallowing.

ALARM- For HOT chili only

Hot chili Results- 3 entries

WINNER- Grumpy Vet total score 20 points

2cnd- ArtMonkFan scored 10

3rd- RonJeremy scored 9

Mild Chili Results- 6 entries

Winner- GrumpyVet 21 points

2cnd- Laura (with PAREDSKINFANCLUN) 14 points

3rd- Morgan (DK's friend) 13 points

4th- Halter91 11 points

5th- PAREDSKINFAN 6 points

6th- Bugs 5 points

As you can see it was a very close race in both categories! If anyone wants their points scored please PM me and I will send you your results for each category. :cheers:

Aww man what a great time. I was this close to calling in sick today. I'm sore, tired, my throat hurts. I'm a mess. It's going to be a long 11 hour shift.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

I am home sick today! I have the Redskin's flu! :laugh:

The helmet is flattened

IMG_0789.jpg

COunting out the niners

IMG_0797.jpg

Retaining his heavyweight title HALTER

IMG_0799.jpg

This is what happens when you bring a Full Size 49ers Helmet Pinata to a tailgate! Wait till you see what I bought for the Eagles game! ;)

A great day was had by all. I can't sing enough praises for the effort that some of you put into these tailgates, especially Huly and Pez. It's amazing how many good people you can meet via a internet website.

I want to give a "shout out" to Raub and Halter, our resident comedians. Raub just had me absolutely LMAO everytime he followed a 49er fan and yelled in his ear. Halter is just a good ole fashion goof ball. Hey Halter, I know you are a hurting SOB today because I know dropping that elbow on the helmet had to hurt like a beyotch and if you look at the photo where Pez is holding your arm up signaling victory, you have that "oh damn, that hurt's" look.

I also want to thank all of you for coming up to me and asking about my friend Kathy, especially Candace, who actually seeked me out in order to give me a hug. Unfortunately, the inevitable happened and Kathy has since passed. But, we all know that that she's in a better place.

Thanks again guys, for an awesome time.

A great day was had by all. I can't sing enough praises for the effort that some of you put into these tailgates, especially Huly and Pez. It's amazing how many good people you can meet via a internet website.

I want to give a "shout out" to Raub and Halter, our resident comedians. Raub just had me absolutely LMAO everytime he followed a 49er fan and yelled in his ear. Halter is just a good ole fashion goof ball. Hey Halter, I know you are a hurting SOB today because I know dropping that elbow on the helmet had to hurt like a beyotch and if you look at the photo where Pez is holding your arm up signaling victory, you have that "oh damn, that hurt's" look.

I also want to thank all of you for coming up to me and asking about my friend Kathy, especially Candace, who actually seeked me out in order to give me a hug. Unfortunately, the inevitable happened and Kathy has since passed. But, we all know that that she's in a better place.

Thanks again guys, for an awesome time.

:kiss:

My son and I had a great time with some great people. Only downside was

having to ride home 3 hours with a biohazard!

I can swear (did a lot of that) that the chili worked! My son farted the entire way home. Almost wore my window out going up an down. Won't be able to sell this car for a few days. :laugh:

He blamed it on Pez's wings.... :doh:

Archived