Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Pappa John's 14 Toppings Merged Thread

RVAbrendan

btw,

yea I agree that this is just a promotion thing and pizza actualy does cost around $1.50. But hey, its good if you were gonna get a pizza to begin and now you just get extra topings. I am also pretty sure to promote this @ fedex field and on tv it costs a bundle, that is why local pizza shops can't afford to do this. However, if you do own one - print out a sign and put it on the door or you could advertise in the local news paper. Good way to get in customers!

I would also suggest offering a free skins keychain or bottle opener with every order of $30 + and a free hat with order of $60+ and so on... lol

Leave it to the Redskins to invent a new Pizza - the 14 topping mother! Pappa John's is going to get killer press over this. If they were smart they would ride with it and name an ultimate pizza with 14 toppings after the the Redskins. Even if it was just a novelty item on the menu sold at a regular price the rest of the season.

What do you think? What would you name the 14 topping pizza?

The Redskin?

The San Francisco Treat?

Redskin's Rice-a-Roni?

49ers a la mode?

The 52-pointer?

The 52 point pizza?

The 52-17?

Leave it to the Redskins to invent a new Pizza - the 14 topping mother! Pappa John's is going to get killer press over this. If they were smart they would ride with it and name an ultimate pizza with 14 toppings after the the Redskins. Even if it was just a novelty item on the menu sold at a regular price the rest of the season.

What do you think? What would you name the 14 topping pizza?

The Redskin?

The San Francisco Treat?

Redskin's Rice-a-Roni?

49ers a la mode?

The 52-pointer?

The 52 point pizza?

The 52-17?

Skin fire Pizza (extra hot)

Skin redmelt pizza (w extra tomatoes)

Skin Thankomatic pizza (regular)

:laugh:

What do you think? What would you name the 14 topping pizza? QUOTE]

Skin fire Pizza (extra hot)

Skin redmelt pizza (w extra tomatoes)

Skin Thankomatic pizza (regular)

:laugh:

I liked it! How about "the Cartwheel" like Portis' touch down.

Archived