Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Pappa John's 14 Toppings Merged Thread

RVAbrendan

Guest sith lord
We must not forget the most important aspect of this win...

The fact that for 8.99, those living in the DC/NoVA area can get a pizza with up to 12 toppings (one topping for each TD...double the toppings for the win!)tomorrow.

Hail. :cheers:

12 toppings?

I believe there is a maximum number of toppings they can put on per some kind of health department regulation -- otherwise, it doesn't cook all the way through. We learned this when the Nats had a rare offensive explosion on Papa John's Day.

IIRC, it's around six ....

Papa Johns dreads games like this.... :laugh:

QUOTE]

Are you kidding? Do you realize the money they'll bring in? It's not like the pizzas are free.

Does anyone remember when the Caps had a pizza giveaway (with Pizza Hut, I think) for 6 goals in a game? I was at 2 games where they scored 6 goals and I got my coupon, but since I don't live down there I used to find a really hot girl to give mine away to.;)

PJ's will put approx. 35 pepperoni on a single item. On multi item pizzas they put about 15 pepperoni, maybe 20. They'll skimp on the toppings and come out with a food cost of about 1.50 per pizza. (cost of the box included) With any luck, the customers that orders the all the way pizza will buy something else and drive the ticket price up --increasing PJ's sales and adding to the companys visibility with this promotion. You guys act like their giving you something. It's just a slick way to promote a sub-par product, increase sales, and take your money. I Wish that I had some pizza shops in the area. Redskins' Big Daddy Pizzeria. We could make a "killer" pizza, get the Redskin cheerleaders for the grand opening, along with Sonny ,and a couple players and give away complementary pizzas at half time during home games. Pappa Who ?

PJ's will put approx. 35 pepperoni on a single item. On multi item pizzas they put about 15 pepperoni, maybe 20. They'll skimp on the toppings and come out with a food cost of about 1.50 per pizza. (cost of the box included) With any luck, the customers that orders the all the way pizza will buy something else and drive the ticket price up --increasing PJ's sales and adding to the companys visibility with this promotion. You guys act like their giving you something. It's just a slick way to promote a sub-par product, increase sales, and take your money. I Wish that I had some pizza shops in the area. Redskins' Big Daddy Pizzeria. We could make a "killer" pizza, get the Redskin cheerleaders for the grand opening, along with Sonny ,and a couple players and give away complementary pizzas at half time during home games. Pappa Who ?

Damn, somebody's bitter. Of COURSE they make money off this. Yeah, I can hear it now, "we just want to do this FOR YOU, because we love you so much. We aren't making anything off this...we just want to do it for the community we love so much...."

Whatever.....

I work at papa john's. Here's what you've got to choose from

Peperoni

Sausage

Italian Sausage

Beef

Mushrooms

Green Peppers

Onions

Tomatoes

Chicken

Anchovies

Banana Peppers

Jalapenos

That's all I can think of. Go to town, and be creative, just don't forget to tip. Especially if you live in Saint Charles, and a dark haired, blue-eyed guy, possibly bearded(I might shave tomorrow) wearing a Wahsing Redskins papa john's baseball cap arrives at your door.

I work at papa john's. Here's what you've got to choose from

Peperoni

Sausage

Italian Sausage

Beef

Mushrooms

Green Peppers

Onions

Tomatoes

Chicken

Anchovies

Banana Peppers

Jalapenos

That's all I can think of. Go to town, and be creative, just don't forget to tip. Especially if you live in Saint Charles, and a dark haired, blue-eyed guy, possibly bearded(I might shave tomorrow) wearing a Wahsing Redskins papa john's baseball cap arrives at your door.

Thanks for the menu!

Remember when Dominos was the pizza company, and they were discounting a dollar for each touchdown? I remember that for one of the games, the skins scored a ton. Well, that day, all the Dominos closed early that day. ;)

I think it was after that year that Papa Johns took over things...

Jason

Remember when Dominos was the pizza company, and they were discounting a dollar for each touchdown? I remember that for one of the games, the skins scored a ton. Well, that day, all the Dominos closed early that day. ;)

I think it was after that year that Papa Johns took over things...

Jason

Actually, my manager at Papa John's used to work at Dominoes, and I've heard him talk about the day they gave away $4 pizza all day because the Redskins scored a bunch. I've heard him talk to other people who were there and they sound like war veterans who were in the **** together.

Actually, my manager at Papa John's used to work at Dominoes, and I've heard him talk about the day they gave away $4 pizza all day because the Redskins scored a bunch. I've heard him talk to other people who were there and they sound like war veterans who were in the **** together.

As someone who used to deliver pizzas and have been nailed before, I understand. At some point, you have no choice but to shut everything down.

Jason

Archived