Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eli Manning

Bang

OK, I'll admit it,, Eli scares me. This guy looks way too poised to be in his second year. We are going to HAVE to pressure him and try to get inside his head. He doesn't look like he rattles easily, and given time, I think he can tear up any defense in the league.

Shockey is also playing well, and he's been a thorn in our side since he came into the league.

Buckle your chinstraps Redskins, this one won't be easy at all.

~Bang

I think one way we limit their offense is by playing keep-away.

Their offense looks hot. But they've got the #31 D in the NFL. And we just pasted 52 points on #32. Playing our second string.

Edit: However, after further review,

Their rushing defense (yardage) is slightly better than ours.

The lesson we can take away from the game today (giants vs. broncos) is that you can never give up on the Giants offense. No matter how bad their defense is, you cannot give the offense a chance to come back on you or they will. We'll be fine though. We have a strong defense and a strong offense. Let the a$$kickin' begin! :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Eli and Brunell are basically even with Brunell being more consistant with 2,2,2,3,3 and Eli with an extra game of 2,1,2,4,1,2 ...

Shockey over Cooley with Shockey having 1 more td and 100yds more.

RB's? We had 2 100yders today and believe we got them on that.. Tiki has that 1st fumble.. can he feel the fear creeping in..... he's got a long ways to go to keep his average ;)

Receivers - We have the number 1 and Pattens' doing a little better.

*The Giants have played 4-6 teams with loosing records.

*The Skins have played 5-6 teams with winning records.

OK, I'll admit it,, Eli scares me. This guy looks way too poised to be in his second year. We are going to HAVE to pressure him and try to get inside his head. He doesn't look like he rattles easily, and given time, I think he can tear up any defense in the league.

Shockey is also playing well, and he's been a thorn in our side since he came into the league.

~Bang

Not really his second year. He's been groomed to be a pro since he could walk.

Color me overly optimistic, but I didn't see anything today from the G'aints that has me greatly worried. Not with our team this year. The Donkeys had them under control and gave up the game late. No doubt it will be a typical NFC-East grudge match in hostile territory, but I forecast a W in New Jersey next week!

Skins by 7.

~Bang

Peyton has even said Eli has the one thing that he wishs he had, the ability to just forget what you just did and not let it bother. Which is why the Kid is not at all uncomfortable even in NY. That kind of scares me when Peyton says something like that.

Not really his second year. He's been groomed to be a pro since he could walk.

Man, and does it show.

I tell you this, though,, isn't it GREAT that a game in week 9 between the Redskins and Giants has so much meaning? I just LOVE it.

Where's Tom? We need his opinion on all this.

~Bang

Man, and does it show.

I tell you this, though,, isn't it GREAT that a game in week 9 between the Redskins and Giants has so much meaning? I just LOVE it.

Where's Tom? We need his opinion on all this.

~Bang

he is dressing his Eli doll :laugh:

Eli will definitaley been our bane on many a day if he plays his whole career witht ehi giants. And he more than likely will.

But I think we can hold him this next week, especially if we can pound the ball down their throats with Portis and Betts.

S.T matches up well with Shockey I believe, or at least he did last year.

It may come down to a Santana special.

I've been looking at stats on their defense.

In terms of yardage, the G-men are #31 in the NFL. (We just hung 52 points on #32).

But, in terms of rushing yards per game, they're slightly better than us.

I expect us to move the ball on them. But don't count on it being on the ground.

Archived