Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have great games from Moss become so routine...

PCRoughrider

It's become so easy, it seems... It seems like every game, he'll make one huge play... We only threw the ball 21 times today, which is definately against the norm, and on another day, he would have posted better numbers...

I fully expect him to reach the 1600+ yard mark. He can definately average 100 yards a game, especially seeing the great start he has already pulled

I'm so pissed I didn't draft him in any of my fantasy leagues...I wanted to, but I held back because I didn't want to jinx him. Then he had an impressive game against the Bears, but I still held back. Now, the rest is history, and he is (or should be) long gone in all fantasy leagues. Damnit!!! If only I had stuck with my gut instinct to draft him!! :mad: :laugh:

Well, I'm glad I'm wrong this way instead of drafting him and having him do poorly! :cheers:

He's so explosive that you can contain him for the w hole game except a few plays and itll show up big in the stat column. Say a DB holds him to 2 catches for 20 yards, BOOM! one play later its 3 catches for 90 and a TD.

Like against Dallas -- that was awesome!

That TD catch he had today -- he was so wide open, Brunell way underthrew the ball and it didn't even matter! That was so awesome. The DB was like 10 yards away it seemed like!!

That TD catch he had today -- he was so wide open, Brunell way underthrew the ball and it didn't even matter! That was so awesome. The DB was like 10 yards away it seemed like!!

Jrockster... when is the last time we could be this excited over a Redskin wideout? I love it!!! :cheers:

It was clearly blown coverage. The DB thought he had Safety help over the top.

I'm so pissed I didn't draft him in any of my fantasy leagues...I wanted to, but I held back because I didn't want to jinx him. Then he had an impressive game against the Bears, but I still held back. Now, the rest is history, and he is (or should be) long gone in all fantasy leagues. Damnit!!! If only I had stuck with my gut instinct to draft him!! :mad: :laugh:

Well, I'm glad I'm wrong this way instead of drafting him and having him do poorly! :cheers:

I drafted him...

as my THIRD Wide Receiver. Needless to say, and much to my satisfaction.

He's now my number ONE. (I also have Chad Johnson) :D

As a Skins fanatic, there is a also a measure of personal satisfaction that when I picked him up, the other players in my league laughed at me like I'd lost my mind taking a Redskin player other than Portis.

Guess who's laughing now. :laugh:

:cheers:

I can't believe how good he is with this offense. He's just a fantastic playmaker - something the Redskins needed so badly. LC was a solid receiver, but just solid, not spectacular. Moss is truly spectacular - he's a superstar. Thank God we traded for him...

...that they're barely worth mentioning?

This entire postgame conversation, there has been very little talk about his 5 catch 112 yards 1 TD, day. :cheers:

I could learn to live with that kind if neglect :D Seriously, it was great to see a little bit of what I have been sure also exsists for us with Patten. Imagine the day when we have both guys on the secondary's mind almost every play in almost every game. CP will love it too.

I drafted him...

as my THIRD Wide Receiver. Needless to say, and much to my satisfaction.

He's now my number ONE. (I also have Chad Johnson) :D

As a Skins fanatic, there is a also a measure of personal satisfaction that when I picked him up, the other players in my league laughed at me like I'd lost my mind taking a Redskin player other than Portis.

Guess who's laughing now. :laugh:

:cheers:

That should be me!!! :mad: I totally talked myself out of drafting him! Arrrgh!!!!! :laugh:

I'm in two leagues, in one I drafted him because no one else would. He dropped to the 8th round I think it was before I took him. In my other league the guy that drafted him dropped him after week 1 when he heard that Brunell was taking over, and I picked him up off waivers. :laugh:

It's unusual to say the least, to have SO many different players and aspects to praise. Moss is still awesome, but the awesomeness of some other aspects outshone even his awesomeness, which is quite an awesome display overall.

I just love this post

Archived