Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All of the Naysayers, simply be quiet now.

Skinsphoto

Those of little faith, keep your opinions to yourself. Either enjoy your team having success finally after 12 years. Or keep all the negativity to yourselves.

No disrespect intended, but enough is enough. Ye of Little Faith, go to the back of the bus.

We have a team to be proud of, it's as simple as that, thanks to Joe Gibbs.

And those that have held the fort. Hail to the Redskins.:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

:point2sky:

But I will say this, some of the Skins' fans that are naysayers, never experienced the first Gibbs Era so I can't really fault them for being a little skeptical.

The brightside though is that now when some of us older fans tell them to relax and enjoy the ride, they may be more mindful of our advice.

Relax a little. Enjoy the ride. :)

:point2sky:

But I will say this, some of the Skins' fans that are naysayers, never experienced the first Gibbs Era so I can't really fault them for being a little skeptical.

The brightside though is that now when some of us older fans tell them to relax and enjoy the ride, they may be more mindful of our advice.

Relax a little. Enjoy the ride. :)

It never occurred to me that they (pre-Gibbsian era) ever occurred. You have a very good point. For all of us who have suffered through the past 12 years. Root, cheer, and don't bring any negativity towards what we have in in the second coming of Joe Gibbs.:notworthy

It never occurred to me that they (pre-Gibbsian era) ever occurred. You have a very good point. For all of us who have suffered through the past 12 years. Root, cheer, and don't bring any negativity towards what we have in in the second coming of Joe Gibbs.:notworthy

Wouldnt they be post Gibbsian era fans.

Those of little faith, keep your opinions to yourself. Either enjoy your team having success finally after 12 years. Or keep all the negativity to yourselves.

No disrespect intended, but enough is enough. Ye of Little Faith, go to the back of the bus.

And those that have held the fort. Hail to the Redskins.:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

AMEN to that!!!

all those folks that thought he was washed up and couldn't handle coaching 21st century NFL....

shhhhhhhh!!!! watch the master at work...you might learn something...lolol

(P.S. oh yeah......:dallasuck )

I personally don't know any true Skins fans that are anything but positive even during the lean years -- those who truly love can always find something positive -- yes, even at 4-12

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

Dude, are you that kid who yelled "Go back to NASCAR"??

Archived