Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game comments: Niners at Skins.

Art

Please use this thread to talk about the game afterward. Obviously, you can make your own threads too, but, this thread may be linked by the team and will be a place many guests might come to view thoughts on the game. We'll open this for comment just as the game ends.

Art.

This team did what all good teams should. Beat the team you should beat and don't play down to your competition.:) I haven't seen this team do that in a long time. Norv couldn't do it, nor Spurrier's teams.

I think it may have been Art who said this in another thread, this game could very well serve as a springboard for bigger,better things.:)

A classic Gibbs' team performance today.

couldnt watch the game here in the UK but viewed the live gameday thing on nfl.com, noted #56 was lead tackler, good going!!!

I also noted 2 backs with pretty much 100 yards a piece, great work portis & Betts, too bad ortis didn't hit 5000 in 50 games

:silly:

:notworthy

I can't even get worked up over that late TD by SF, 2 minutes left, the Skins could have started packing up on the sidelines at that point. It was a freebie due to mental lapses and who can blame them.

AMAZING performance. The announcers were just making jokes by halftime.

Complete domination

Reminded me of the team in 1991 which would absolutley kill the will of any weak opponent it played

The 49ers lost this game as soon as they set foot on the charter out in San Fransico

Good teams do this to weak teams

i have to agree, had we won 21-14, i wouldn't be impressed at all, but we KILLED them, our d (aside from the 72 yd run) played stellar, and our O....well, that speaks for itself. Brunell, Moss, and Cooley all deserve the pro-bowl, and if portis keeps this up, he'll get in too. :2cents:

I just want to say congrats to Coaches Gibbs and Williams, and to Portis and Lavar. Really happy for those guys.

I kept getting goosebumps during that game. Gibbs is back.

Good comments.

I also want to say congrats to Rock. He played a great game all around and came back with confidence from his struggle last week.

Way to go Rock!

Blondie

Great game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wondering if Gibbs ran up the score some because of the comments Nolan made about his time being here and how he didn't learn any football but how not to lead an organization. Go skins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA is back, and now we can see what the defense can do.

Archived