Ohio State 3-1 5-2

Iowa 3-2 5-3

Michigan 3-2 5-3

Minnesota 2-2 5-2

Indiana 1-3 4-3

Michigan State 1-3 4-3

Purdue 0-4 2-5

Illinois 0-4 2-5

The winner seems like they will undoubtedly have two losses. I like Wisconsin to finish in front, with the game being decided on November 12 when they play at Happy Valley. I think that OSU trips up next week at Minnesota, leaving them with two losses before the Michigan game. Because it's at the Big House, I think Michigan can win that one, especially to make up for what has been a tough season to their fans. Michigan has already played their toughest stretch of Big 10 teams, I think they can win out against NW, Indiana, and win the OSU game at home. I think it'll look like this:

Wisconsin: 7-1

Penn State: 6-2

Michigan: 6-2 (Tiebreak over OSU)

I think that OSU trips up next week at Minnesota, leaving them with two losses before the Michigan game. Because it's at the Big House, I think Michigan can win that one

1st off, wanna bet on that Minny game? No way we lose to a one dimensional team like the Gophers. OSU has the #1 rushing defense in the NCAA. And Minnesota can't pass. Is Cupito even playing? He was out last week.

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?div=4&rpt=IA_teamrushdef&site=org

By the way, Michigan is #76 on that list. It's way down there and it might have taken you a while to find :).

2nd of all, UM still has to go on the road, at night, at Northwestern. If you think that game is a gimme for the Wolverines this year, than you are as arrogant as, well as arrogant as a Michigan fan.

The Game can go either way, but your defense is so porous, I think we will be able to move the ball effectively, while I see your offense struggle to get much done against our D. I'm hoping Wisconsin can knock off PSU and lose to Iowa giving the Bucks the title, but I'm thinking that Penn State will probably win out.

Big Ten Standings

TEAM CONF OVR

Penn State 4-1 7-1

Wisconsin 4-1 7-1

Northwestern 3-1 5-2

Ohio State 3-1 5-2

Iowa 3-2 5-3

Michigan 3-2 5-3

Minnesota 2-2 5-2

Indiana 1-3 4-3

Michigan State 1-3 4-3

Purdue 0-4 2-5

Illinois 0-4 2-5

The winner seems like they will undoubtedly have two losses. I like Wisconsin to finish in front, with the game being decided on November 12 when they play at Happy Valley. I think that OSU trips up next week at Minnesota, leaving them with two losses before the Michigan game. Because it's at the Big House, I think Michigan can win that one, especially to make up for what has been a tough season to their fans. Michigan has already played their toughest stretch of Big 10 teams, I think they can win out against NW, Indiana, and win the OSU game at home. I think it'll look like this:

Wisconsin: 7-1

Penn State: 6-2

Michigan: 6-2 (Tiebreak over OSU)

OSU will beat Michigan again just like last year. Michigan was lucky to win yesterday in Iowa, had that guy knew how to tackle Iowa would have won.

Don't sleep on NW

1st off, wanna bet on that Minny game? No way we lose to a one dimensional team like the Gophers. OSU has the #1 rushing defense in the NCAA. And Minnesota can't pass. Is Cupito even playing? He was out last week.

They've one-dimensioned themselves into having the same record as OSU.

They've one-dimensioned themselves into having the same record as OSU.

Yes, because Minnesots mid-season record is ALWAYS indicative of their fianl season record. And they one-dimensioned themselves into a win at Michigan.

Seriously, what do want to put on the Minny-OSU game? Sig bet?

Yes, because Minnesots mid-season record is ALWAYS indicative of their fianl season record. And they one-dimensioned themselves into a win at Michigan.

Seriously, what do want to put on the Minny-OSU game? Sig bet?

Didn't say it was... I just think that they are a very good team with the best running game in the nation. And they did beat us one-dimensionally, I'm not disputing that... it was a very disappointing game for us.

Pass on the sig bet... being proved wrong by an OSU fan will be humiliation enough :) .

Not yet, this will be my 1st of the year. Shoot me a PM if your heading up. I think myslef and PSU Heckler will be having a few beers!!

Boomba, I've been hiding under a boulder, a really big one. PSU has sucked for the last few years, I've still been a fan but there hasn't been much to talk about.

HAIL TO THE LION, LOYAL AND TRUE!!

Archived