Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which player will be a top the NFL in receiving yards after this week?

Dalecitymike

if you are going to smoke crack in class, you must bring enough to share.

r.gif

How did you respond to a thread before I made it? Why did you say I was smoking crack for saying that Santana Moss would be # 1 in the NFL in receiving yards after this game? His in 2nd place by less than 10 yards. Your on crack not me.

Well unless Santana and Torry Holt lose 40 yards this week I think its safe to say Steve Smith shouldnt be in the poll.

Anyway, I think Moss should keep the title. He gets a sorry SF pass defense, and Holt will have the backup QB throwing to him. Not to mentioned Mike McKenzie has played pretty well for the Saints this year.

Well unless Santana and Torry Holt lose 40 yards this week I think its safe to say Steve Smith shouldnt be in the poll.

Anyway, I think Moss should keep the title. He gets a sorry SF pass defense, and Holt will have the backup QB throwing to him. Not to mentioned Mike McKenzie has played pretty well for the Saints this year.

True that's why I said other player, (I put like steve smith because I figured someone would mention him even though it's a bye week). I guess you can't make everyone happy.

Nbc has Sunny Jergson and Riggo talking about the skins right now..

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2199496

Everyone including the media believes we will dominate the 49ers so much that Ramsey will probably get playing time.

I think Sanatana Moss will get 200 yards, but I just hope we leave the game healthy. When ever your favored by 13 1/2 points the other team will probably play dirty.

Fine and dandy, but you just posted the whole top ten.

Sure, I think Moss could make that list...

*edit*

Yikes, my bad bro. I need glaysses....

Anywho, I hate to say it, but I think it's gonna be TO.

We need to spread the ball around this game....

Fine and dandy, but you just posted the whole top ten.

Sure, I think Moss could make that list...

*edit*

Yikes, my bad bro. I need glaysses....

Anywho, I hate to say it, but I think it's gonna be TO.

We need to spread the ball around this game....

I'm suprised no one has picked other and listed Randy Moss. It just shows Santana is the better Moss!

I'm suprised no one has picked other and listed Randy Moss. It just shows Santana is the better Moss!

Well the guy is really hurting. I actually feel bad for him regardless of how much of an a*sclown he may be.

I love Holt. I got him in a fantasy league of mine, but that QB they got won't get him the ball deep downfield IMO...

Well the guy is really hurting. I actually feel bad for him regardless of how much of an a*sclown he may be.

I love Holt. I got him in a fantasy league of mine, but that QB they got won't get him the ball deep downfield IMO...

St. Louis went down hill when they ditched Warner because of a bad thumb injury that effected his passing game. It's weird how they had so many offensive threats and they all came up flat after the qb controversy.

Fantasy Football question:

In my league, we start a WR, a RB, and three WR/RBs. My receivers are Santana Moss, Steve Smith, Michael Clayton (:doh:), and larry Fitzgerald. My RBs are Shawn Alexander, Kevin Jones, and Steven Jackson.

I am pretty sure I could get Clinton Portis for either Steve Smith or Santana Moss. Would you do it? Of the two receivers, who would you give up?

I happen to think that Clinton is getting ready to go on a roll this year. He has faced the 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, and 12th ranked rush defenses and has still done pretty well (except for not getting any touchdowns).

Well, with Randy Moss supposibly being out this week, he definately ain't getting it. I believe it'll stay between Santana and Tory Holt. Both teams are facing horrible defenses and both could have huge games. BTW, this is the week Portis plows through the defenders into the endzone :)

Well, with Randy Moss supposibly being out this week, he definately ain't getting it. I believe it'll stay between Santana and Tory Holt. Both teams are facing horrible defenses and both could have huge games. BTW, this is the week Portis plows through the defenders into the endzone :)

Fantasy Football question:

In my league, we start a WR, a RB, and three WR/RBs. My receivers are Santana Moss, Steve Smith, Michael Clayton (:doh:), and larry Fitzgerald. My RBs are Shawn Alexander, Kevin Jones, and Steven Jackson.

I am pretty sure I could get Clinton Portis for either Steve Smith or Santana Moss. Would you do it? Of the two receivers, who would you give up?

I happen to think that Clinton is getting ready to go on a roll this year. He has faced the 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, and 12th ranked rush defenses and has still done pretty well (except for not getting any touchdowns).

A scoreless RB that didn't break a 100 yards last game, to give up Santana Moss 2nd in NFL in receiving yards w/4 tds, or Steve Smith with 7 tds 1st in the NFL. I would keep the receivers.

Archived