Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Papa Johns Curse

ChampSkinsFanatic

I dont know if this has been brought up before but Im real bored and hungry, you know how there is a "Madden Curse" do we have a Papa Johns curse?

Patrick Ramsey got injured the year he was the star of the commercials

then

Jon Jansen got injured the year he was the star.

Who is the star this year?

Dont get me wrong I love Papa Johns :hungry: but I just noticed this

other sidenotes

Remember the year when Dominos was the official pizza and their deal was one dollar off every touchdown and we spanked the Giants and pizza was only $2.00:point2sky

and who is the official chicken of the Redskins, They say its Popeyes but KFC has a Redskins deal going on to

This year they give 2 free toppings + an extra free topping for every TD. Last year it was a free topping for every TD and a soda. I guess they saw how anemic our offense was last year so they decides to give some free ones off the bat. I think Gibbs will make them regret it this year :)

Its a $8 large, with a free topping for every TD, and double the toppings for a win. There's gonna be some FAT Skins fans this week. :laugh:

edit: and if Moss had caught that last-gasp pass in KC and we went on to win, we'd have had to contend with 8-topping pizzas <burp>.

I don't think there's an official star for the papa johns commercial this year. When I've been to games I've seen the hoggettes on there. Maybe one of them will snap an ankle rushing to get a buck off a large pie.

I notice a redskins thong you can buy, but would the hoggetts wear it?

Its a $8 large, with a free topping for every TD, and double the toppings for a win. There's gonna be some FAT Skins fans this week. :laugh:

edit: and if Moss had caught that last-gasp pass in KC and we went on to win, we'd have had to contend with 8-topping pizzas <burp>.

\

It's a crudy deal compared to the old dominos deal. I hate papa johns!

Lets see what fine print loop hole Papa Johns is gonna use to get out of this one:hungry:

Archived