Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laveranues Coles Watch

stwasm

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2199495

The Jets hired offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger to extend the field and add a vertical element to their passing game, but do not have a completion of longer than 37 yards. Scouts contend that wide receiver Laveranues Coles, who suffered a foot injury in 2003 that he has never had surgery on, continues to be slowed by the ailment. Before the injury, Coles averaged 15.0 yards per catch and had 14 touchdowns and five receptions of 40 yards or more in 47 games. In the 36 games since, his average catch is for 11.9 yards, and he has just seven touchdowns and three 40-yard receptions. The explosiveness Coles once had, some contend, is missing. ...

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2199495

The Jets hired offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger to extend the field and add a vertical element to their passing game, but do not have a completion of longer than 37 yards. Scouts contend that wide receiver Laveranues Coles, who suffered a foot injury in 2003 that he has never had surgery on, continues to be slowed by the ailment. Before the injury, Coles averaged 15.0 yards per catch and had 14 touchdowns and five receptions of 40 yards or more in 47 games. In the 36 games since, his average catch is for 11.9 yards, and he has just seven touchdowns and three 40-yard receptions. The explosiveness Coles once had, some contend, is missing. ...

The scouts are clearly on crack. Flow told us that there is nothing physically wrong with Coles. He's always getting wide open and great separation from DBs. Flow has seen it with his own eyes. He just doesn't have a QB that can get him the ball unless it's a very short pass.

There is nothing wrong with Coles' toe that a good QB wouldn't cure. Isn't that right, Flow?

:laugh:

I thought from the title that LC was marketing his own line of wris****ches.

Then I thought, who'd want one anyways? Dam thing would run slow...

(:bow: thank you folks, I'll be here all week. Try the veal :bow: )

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

The Jets and Redskins have a long history of trades and the Moss / Coles trade might be the best one yet. The Jets shouldn't be to upset, after all, they got Art Monk for a little while. Maybe the Jets will just forget about the Riggins thing .:cool:

It's the curse of John Riggins, my friend!

Archived