Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FREE Tickets (2) & Park Pass to 49er Game (Connecticut Skins Fan??)

SkinsNut73

No, I'm not losing my mind....

I sold my tickets to the 49er game to one of my buddies in our firehouse. Unfortunately, his kid came down with the flu today and was admitted into the hospital so he cannot go. And I signed up to work at our pancake breakfast this Sunday, so I'm committed to the firehouse for the weekend.

So.....

I'm willing to give my 2 tickets and green park pass to a Skins fan from Extremeskins for free. The only problem is one of logistics - I live in Conn. :(

So it would have to be a local fan because I obviously cannot ship the tickets anywhere at this late hour.

I know the tickets will probably be wasted, since a Redskins fan in the CT area is a hard thing to find...but I figured it's worth a shot anyway. If interested, PM me - I will be "surfing" tonight and I'll check my PM's in the morning/afternoon tomorrow.

Why Nut!?! Why!?! :cuss: :D

To think you use to call me your favorite customer. :cry:

Sorry King...didn't find out about it until late today...after the courier services around here were closed. Kinda screwed when it comes to shipping now....it would have to be someone local who can pick the tix up on the way down to the game.

...at least that's all I can think of...unless Dan Snyder will let you charter his jet to pick 'em up?

Sorry King...didn't find out about it until late today...after the courier services around here were closed. Kinda screwed when it comes to shipping now....it would have to be someone local who can pick the tix up on the way down to the game.

...at least that's all I can think of...unless Dan Snyder will let you charter his jet to pick 'em up?

I know man. It's a shame you can't make it. :(

SkinzNut, if you're the original Ticket holder, it might be worth a phone call to the redskins ticket office. Tell them the situation. See if they'd be willing to work something out. I know that if tickets are lost, or accidently left at home, or whatever, the original season ticket holder can arrange to get the tickets replaced. The Redskins ticket office will print new tickets right there in the ticket office. Then they'll give them to the season ticket holder if he pays the face value of the lost tickets at the ticket office. The ticket office would then refund that amount once the original unused tickets are returned to the ticket office at a later date.

SkinzNut, if you're the original Ticket holder, it might be worth a phone call to the redskins ticket office. Tell them the situation. See if they'd be willing to work something out. I know that if tickets are lost, or accidently left at home, or whatever, the original season ticket holder can arrange to get the tickets replaced. The Redskins ticket office will print new tickets right there in the ticket office. Then they'll give them to the season ticket holder if he pays the face value of the lost tickets at the ticket office. The ticket office would then refund that amount once the original unused tickets are returned to the ticket office at a later date.

That is an excellent idea Mark!!! Fortunately, I was able to get rid of the tickets...one of the Redskin faithful from Jersey is picking them up today...but that's an excellent idea if this ever happens again.

That is an excellent idea Mark!!! Fortunately, I was able to get rid of the tickets...one of the Redskin faithful from Jersey is picking them up today...but that's an excellent idea if this ever happens again.

From Jersey, to CT, back to Jersey, down to Landover, back to Jersey. Total miles: 700. That's a dedicated fan!

Archived