Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

K.C. vs Miami has been moved to Friday.

NavyDave

Well I was gonna post a smart ass remark, but too late.. It'll be played at 700 on Friday night.

Chiefs-Dolphins game moved to Oct. 21

(Oct. 20, 2005) -- The game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Miami Dolphins, originally scheduled to be played in Miami on Sunday, Oct. 23, has been rescheduled for Friday, Oct. 21, with a scheduled kickoff of 7 p.m. ET in Miami.

More details will be announced.

Guest sith lord
I'm hoping CBS chooses to air this. It would most definitely get higher ratings than "Walker, Texas Ranger", "Touched by an Angel" reruns, or whatever crap they usually air from 7-10 PM Friday nights.

They'll probably air it for the fans in Miami and K.C. But for those of us with The NFL Sunday Ticket, we'll get it on tape delay Sunday. At least that's what they did last year.

Well I was gonna post a smart ass remark, but too late.. It'll be played at 700 on Friday night.

Something along the lines of

"NavyDave, if you're going to play with your dolphin on friday night, fine, but no reason to start a thread about it."

??

I'm hoping CBS chooses to air this. It would most definitely get higher ratings than "Walker, Texas Ranger", "Touched by an Angel" reruns, or whatever crap they usually air from 7-10 PM Friday nights.

Just heard on the radio at lunch that this will not be a nationally broadcast game. It will be seen only in the local markets.

Archived