Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast Sportsnite Just said

BlindSideBlitz

One of the anchors said he has spoken to several players and they said that Lavar is "BLOWING UP" the offense in practice and if he does not play soon then they are going to go in to the office and ask the coaches to play him. This is just my opinion but I think the players are Springs, Jansen and Washington. The anchor does a show on Monday Nights called Monday Night Live and they were all on it yesterday and talked alot about Lavar but would not come out and say it on camera. It seemed like they can't wait for him to play. I think that have told him this after the show. Just my opinion. Please dont ban me just passing along news.

One of the anchors said he has spoken to several players and they said that Lavar is "BLOWING UP" the offense in practice and if he does not play soon then they are going to go in to the office and ask the coaches to play him. This is just my opinion but I think the players are Springs, Jansen and Washington. The anchor does a show on Monday Nights called Monday Night Live and they were all on it yesterday and talked alot about Lavar but would not come out and say it on camera. It seemed like they can't wait for him to play. I think that have told him this after the show. Just my opinion. Please dont ban me just passing along news.

BAN!

j/k :laugh:

I haven't really been for one side or another in this Lavar Arrinton controversy, but this is definitely exciting news! Thanks.

Interesting. Not the news...but how close this is to a banning! :) Nah, just kidding. Arrington saying the right things the JT show this afternoon...and this kinda news (if true) is all good. Hopefully, he took Howie Longs advice...and just stopped talking about this to the media...and put on his helmet and went to work.

This kinda reminds me of a bootcamp...just breaking down Laver until he understands who his daddys are. I love that boy...hopefully he chases A. Smith all over the field next Sunday.

two sacks against the 49ers doesn't prove anything to me.

I want to see a player getting premium dollars play a dominating game against a playoff caliber opponent and make a difference towards getting this team to the postseason.

I just hope if Arrington does play he remembers how long it took him to get on the field and doesn't decide to leave his coverage to blitz on his own and give up the easy touchdown to the Giants or Cowboys as he did in years past :)

That doesn't help us win.

its not even the matter of him getting 2 sacks against the 49rs, just the fact that the coaches would play him this game shows that they are starting to trust Arrington in the defense and that he is slowly on his way back in the process of being a starter for the Washington Redskins. When he is starting full time, the stats will come, but just that he can be on the field is gonna be awesome.

Arrington has long blown up the offense in practice here. He's blown up opposing offenses as well. It will be nice to see the talent that Lavar is coupled with the discipline being drilled into him as it will make a better player. These coaches won't play Lavar until he shows he's responsible for his role within the system so when he does play it will likely mean very good things for him and for the team.

Exellent news. If they dont play him, maybe everyone will go into Gibbs office and give them the game jerseys and say " this is for LaVar".

(rudy)

So Brunell will say to Santana Moss, "THIS IS FOR LAVAR", and the two will hook up to score a TD with less than ten seconds left on the clock to put the Redskins up by 14 points so there is no possible way for the 49ers to come back. Then they'll put Lavar Arrington in for one last play, and he will will make what might be a meaningless sack, but what will be a heartwarming statement about perseverance, desire, and the will of the human heart!!!!!

Archived