Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flozell Adams gone. Crayton out atleast a month.

Skinsphoto

IRVING, Texas (AP) -- The Dallas Cowboys learned Monday that left tackle Flozell Adams is out for the season with a torn knee ligament, a major blow to an offensive line that's been a big reason for the success of quarterback Drew Bledsoe.

Bledsoe's supporting cast took another hit with news that receiver Patrick Crayton is out at least a month with an ankle injury. However, it's not broken, which is what coach Bill Parcells feared Sunday following a 16-13 overtime victory against the New York Giants.

Without blind side protection for Bledsoe, the Cowgirls are in trouble. How many games with this cost the girls? 2,3,4,5

Bledsoe has been getting pretty good protection this season. Hes not a mobile quarterback, and now with Flonaise gone, hopefully opponents will rough him up... And, hopefully by the time we play them, LaVar will be in to do a Troy Aikman-esque curtain call.

The only good thing is we'll be able to see how Peerless Price does. Losing Adams will hurt, but its not going to cost us multiple games. I would expect Parcells to use a TE on that side or use a RB to chip if protection becomes a problem.

The only good thing is we'll be able to see how Peerless Price does. Losing Adams will hurt, but its not going to cost us multiple games. I would expect Parcells to use a TE on that side or use a RB to chip if protection becomes a problem.

I agree with you. This is not ideal for Dallas, but it by no means puts a fork in their season. Parcells is a good coach and can manage some injuries...

:dallasuck

Archived