Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Always see Redskins Jerseys or shirts on tv?

RaleighSkinsMann

You know how when your waiting for someone to pic you up (say in a red camry) and you never really notice how many red camrys there are on the road until right then?.....well i was wondering I'm always seeing actors wearing redskins jerseys or shirts on tv shows (i was looking at this show with Lisaraye called All of Us and the kid that plays her son had on a Clinton Portis jersey...i was pleased)..is it just me... ?

:dallasuck

That's funny. I have always wondered why there weren't more. I only know of one guy who consitantly wears skins gear. The show "yes, dear" on CBS. That guy wears Skins shirts and hats often. Probably a member here I'd bet.

Other than that, I don't ever notice people wearing Redskins stuff on TV.

That's funny. I have always wondered why there weren't more. I only know of one guy who consitantly wears skins gear. The show "yes, dear" on CBS. That guy wears Skins shirts and hats often. Probably a member here I'd bet.

Other than that, I don't ever notice people wearing Redskins stuff on TV.

I know that dude. He's from Virginia.

i always liked seeing the redskins sticker near Josh Lymons office on the West Wing...not a jersey but it always made me get pumped up...plus the episode where Will Bailey doesn't want to learn the girls' names so he gives them all reskins jerseys...loved it...but i too could just be a crazy fan!

Archived