Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar

rick.chaney

Look,We all see waht is really going on here! Lavar pissed off the big guy up stairs and now hes benched!Yes Lavar is a playmaking fool and yes he makes turnovers happen...hes gone in 2 years at best...I think Lavar is the greatest thing since sliced bread,but hes a winny ,needy baby that just needs to go away...just like champ baily he needs to go....ade jimoh can jion him on the bus...with patrick.....we can blame dan snyder for messing up lavar,and patrick ..ie steve, lets blame the jerkburger in the owners box and move on.....wasted talent he is...(lavar), i want my old skins back just like i used to watch 20 years ago....gibbs will take us there with or without lavar...lets move on,start up the bus and run down dan snyder with it....my granddad who died 16 years ago is getting outta the grave just to drive it....:helmet:

Look,We all see waht is really going on here! Lavar pissed off the big guy up stairs and now hes benched!Yes Lavar is a playmaking fool and yes he makes turnovers happen...hes gone in 2 years at best...I think Lavar is the greatest thing since sliced bread,but hes a winny ,needy baby that just needs to go away...just like champ baily he needs to go....ade jimoh can jion him on the bus...with patrick.....we can blame dan snyder for messing up lavar,and patrick ..ie steve, lets blame the jerkburger in the owners box and move on.....wasted talent he is...(lavar), i want my old skins back just like i used to watch 20 years ago....gibbs will take us there with or without lavar...lets move on,start up the bus and run down dan snyder with it....my granddad who died 16 years ago is getting outta the grave just to drive it....:helmet:

good first try though. actually now that i read it, nevermind. sorry about your granddad though

hey i havent dont it before thanks for forgiving me....but i love the skins...was born itno a skins family and will always be one...

1st post, they might cut you some slack. Make sure you read the READ ME threads at the top. While your at it, read the rules and regs. Welcome to the site.

Archived