Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs is too nice

Forever21

he's an amazing politician...far too nice to the team...the guy on the team with the worst game always 'played his heart out' or 'is important to this team'...it's getting out of hand...joe needs to get mad...i'm not saying be like herm edwards and make a big stupid scene...but call some guys out a bit...show us that you're mad...cause we know you are! because we are...:mad: :logo:

he's an amazing politician...far too nice to the team...the guy on the team with the worst game always 'played his heart out' or 'is important to this team'...it's getting out of hand...joe needs to get mad...i'm not saying be like herm edwards and make a big stupid scene...but call some guys out a bit...show us that you're mad...cause we know you are! because we are...:mad: :logo:

Show WHO he's mad? You? Not gonna happen.

But don't worry ... the people who need to see Joe Gibbs mad will see him mad.

The man is NOT shy about expressing himself to his players and coaches.

dont be fooled. when hes behind closed doors, Coach Joe is chewing out ass. Never bash your players in public.

Exactly, thats his MO. He will not berate players publicly, but behind closed doors according to former players its a different story.

And if JG throught he kid under the bus you ll be B#$#$# about him being too much of an a hole then.. Right?? This is his style, he wont turn his back or make a fool out of a player because they screwed up in public.. behind closed doors.. Well, lets say it wont be pretty.

The only things Joe Gibbs is too much of is...

a winner

a champion

an extremely moral individual

other things I wouldn't know because I have no personal contact with the man

But above all, he knows what he's doing. Teams lose, especially on the road in Denver and KC. I haven't been hit by a piece of the sky yet.

The only things Joe Gibbs is too much of is...

a winner

a champion

an extremely moral individual

other things I wouldn't know because I have no personal contact with the man

But above all, he knows what he's doing. Teams lose, especially on the road in Denver and KC. I haven't been hit by a piece of the sky yet.

my God, this is one of the best things i've seen today.

it's true. this is the reason why saying you are a "Gibbs supporter" doesn't mean you believe in a crazed old man who won "back in the day". the same ethics and rules that make a coach great apply today. Gibbs can read people well, and deal with them as a coach, and as an individual. he can make the players respect him, and has definitely united this year's team to play as just that - a team. you can tell that they play with more heart and are winning tougher games (see, cowboys / seahawks). guarantee you he gets angry when he needs to, but to us, the public, he comes across as downright nerdy sometimes (his laugh... oh man.. ). in any case, it makes sense to me that there is no reason to be really upset after today. it was a frustrating loss, no doubt, and i guarantee you the players, especially those responsible for big mistakes, will be hearing it, but i know that our coach will always put his morals and his character as some of the most important things in who he is to us and to his team, and that makes me happy.

Well, the coach who chews players out in public, in the closet, behind closed doors, and walking down the street....is in FIRST place: not the Redskins mild mannered coach.

Even when Parcells has a run in with a player...he challenges him to do better and then plays him. Gibbs is plain STUPID for benching the highest paid, most dangerous defensive player on the team. Parcells would also bench any QB who turns the ball over EVERY single game. Regardless if Brunell throws for 500 yards..if you turn the ball over every game, then you are still losing the game. This is just plain stupid. There...I said it.

The Skins were lucky to beat Dallas and should have lost to Seattle because Josh Brown missed a field goal by 1 inch. This team is really a 1-4 team right now and these mistakes are the coaching staffs fault because THEY choose what players to put on the field.....or in Lavars case...what players to NOT put on the field.

Well, the coach who chews players out in public, in the closet, behind closed doors, and walking down the street....is in FIRST place: not the Redskins mild mannered coach.

Even when Parcells has a run in with a player...he challenges him to do better and then plays him. Gibbs is plain STUPID for benching the highest paid, most dangerous defensive player on the team. Parcells would also bench any QB who turns the ball over EVERY single game. Regardless if Brunell throws for 500 yards..if you turn the ball over every game, then you are still losing the game. This is just plain stupid. There...I said it.

The Skins were lucky to beat Dallas and should have lost to Seattle because Josh Brown missed a field goal by 1 inch. This team is really a 1-4 team right now and these mistakes are the coaching staffs fault because THEY choose what players to put on the field.....or in Lavars case...what players to NOT put on the field.

This might be the first post I've ever seen from a Redskins fan saying that Parcells is better than Gibbs in any way. His ways worked for him the first time. I have no reason to think they won't work this time.

We have more belly-aching this year then we had in the past four losing seasons before this year.

BTW, Gibbs= 3 SB Rings, 2 NASCAR Championships, & 1 Over 35 Raquetball championship------- Parcells= 2 SB Rings

Archived