Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who is holdman....?

Taylor21_INT_4_TD

I understand the coaches decision bout lavar.....but it begining to get very stupid......

LAVAR HAS 3 PRO BOWLS BECAUSE HE IS A GOOOD PLAYER.....

HOLDMAN IS ANOTHER GW NOBODY TRYING BECOME A SOMEBODY....BUT I SORRY HE NEVER BE HALF AS GOOD AS LAVAR......

IM REALLY GETING P'D O'D.......BECAUSE LAVAR IS A PLAYMAKER AND I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HES NOT PLAYING.....

LAST SEASON ALL I HEARD WAS WAIT UNTIL LAVAR GETS BACK HE MAKE THIS DEFENSE GREAT.......

BUT SOMETHING MAKE GW THINK THAT LAVAR NOT AS SMART OR GOOD AS SOMEONE NAMED WARRICK HOLDMAN....THAT JUST PAIN STUPID........

I understand the coaches decision bout lavar.....but it begining to get very stupid......

HOLDMAN IS ANOTHER GW NOBODY TRYING BECOME A SOMEBODY....BUT I SORRY HE NEVER BE HALF AS GOOD AS LAVAR......

IM REALLY GETING P'D O'D.......BECAUSE LAVAR IS A PLAYMAKER AND I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HES NOT PLAYING.....

LAST SEASON ALL I HEARD WAS WAIT UNTIL LAVAR GETS BACK HE MAKE THIS DEFENSE GREAT.......

BUT SOMETHING MAKE GW THINK THAT LAVAR NOT AS SMART OR GOOD AS SOMEONE NAMED WARRICK HOLDMAN....THAT JUST PAIN STUPID........

Well, that's enough ****ING out of you, so I suggest you just shut your mouth, i'm getting sick and tired of little punks like you whining about the Lavar situation, Greg Williams was brought in here for a reason, he knows what he's doing, and last time I checked we had the # 3 D last year and were in the top 5 this year, so keep posting your oblivious comments, except next time you do, learn how to spell and use correct grammar

Warrick holdman in my opinion is a decent LB. The only reason people have negative things to say about him is because hes got lavars position. I guess you can point to a couple of missed tackles this year by WH. Dont get me wrong hes not as dynamic as lavar but I know for a fact he is more disiplined. He had a very nice stop against trent green today preventing a touchdown on the 2 yard line which forced a KC fieldgoal. You know why he had that stop??? He was where he was suppost to be.

Warrick holdman in my opinion is a decent LB. The only reason people have negative things to say about him is because hes got lavars position. I guess you can point to a couple of missed tackles this year by WH. Dont get me wrong hes not as dynamic as lavar but I know for a fact he is more disiplined. He had a very nice stop against trent green today preventing a touchdown on the 2 yard line which forced a KC fieldgoal. You know why he had that stop??? He was where he was suppost to be.

oh you mean when he wasn't busy getting owned by blockers.

bro if u have not notice we have like zero turnovers....I believe Lavar could play better then holdman if he had no arms....sorry just my opinion......

Well, that's enough ****ING out of you, so I suggest you just shut your mouth, i'm getting sick and tired of little punks like you whining about the Lavar situation, Greg Williams was brought in here for a reason, he knows what he's doing, and last time I checked we had the # 3 D last year and were in the top 5 this year, so keep posting your oblivious comments, except next time you do, learn how to spell and use correct grammar

sorry about the grammar i forgot ur my english teacher and im in 4th period....sorry i hope my grade doesnt drop.......

This is what Im talking about.....Your pissed lavar isnt playing so your taking it out on WH. WH was not owned by any blockers today and thats the fukin truth....Ill tell you who was handled was our O-line. But dont be bringing that bull**** that holdman was "owned by the blockers" my ass....he was in on shutting down the kc running game all day long and if you want to blame the screen pass TD on himm I guess youll have to say the whole fukin defense was handled by the blockers...what a joke

It's funny how mad some people get about this thing sometimes....

G.Williams I :notworthy you

Give me a break, that kind of approach will do nothing but incite more anger and frustration.

bro if u have not notice we have like zero turnovers....I believe Lavar could play better then holdman if he had no arms....sorry just my opinion......

sorry about the grammar i forgot ur my english teacher and im in 4th period....sorry i hope my grade doesnt drop.......

Allow me to explain, calmly and clearly, why people dogpiled you.

1) We've already seen a million "Put LaVar In" threads and yours offers nothing new. The mods have told people repeatedly to cut it out. It clutters up the boards for those of us who want to read something worthwhile.

2) You're free to type however you want on here of course, but your level of respect on this board is related as much to how you speak as what you say. All caps, no caps, no punctuation and a lack of structure will have people completely skipping your posts sooner rather than later.

Who typed this, Captain Caveman?

I'll translate...he said:

Blah, blah...blah..blah. Blah.

Are you completely against LaVar playing anymore? You must have taken a HUGE gulp of that GW Kool-aid. You can honestly sit there & tell everyone that you think Holdman is better than LaVar?

F*CK last year! Last year, we went 6-10 with that #3 defense. THIS year, we have so few turnovers, I can't even remember the last one & our QB pressure (what QB pressure?) is LITERALLY non-existent. GW may know what he is doing, but he can still make mistakes & I feel (along with a lot of LaVar supporters) that this is a HUGE mistake for a personal feeling. And that is costing us games, in my opinion.

Hey little buddy, I realize you are special, but I'm going to help you out here.

Mmmmkay?

Alright little man, there is a button below the Tab button, but above the Shift button. Please, when you try to make another post, use it.

Thank you very much, you special little guy.

;)

Archived