Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After just five games, Santana Moss . . .

goldenster95

yeah he's a class act...i found portis the same way...hearing he was a bit of a drama queen (for lack of a better term) in denver...but i mean he gets no td's and 80 yards every week but doesn't *****...he wants the win more than the stats...moss seems the same way after all his complaining in new york last year...something about that redskins uniform i think...

Patten is here for the attitude he shows the guys in the locker room. And he is capable of some big plays, when Moss starts getting 2-3 guys all over him patten will make them pay.

mayb he should b a cheerleader then its a think line between being capable and executing. its a shame as a pro u need someone else to absord 2-3 defenders just so u can have some effect. BUt i hope he does start producing... he did look good in PREseason :laugh:

Moss is having a fantastic year so far - just pray he continue that type of play throughout the remainder of the year. 5 games in and 11 more to go, so...let's wait till years end before we all go overboard. The same holds true for Brunell - lead team to 3 victories, but is also on a 2 game losing streak. The team has to play to together and tough it out. Haters are just around the block with all thier crap!

As previously mentioned, I'm afraid we've seen the last of the lifers with Darrell Green. I'm glad some guys come home like a Ray Brown or James Thrash (went from Philly to Washington to Philly to Washington) or Joe Gibbs for that matter. I'd say the closest to a lifer right now is Jansen.

Archived