Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

View from the Other Side: KC Chiefs

Om

With apologies for the lateness of the hour ... a few KC Chiefs boards for your perusal and enjoyment.

As always, if you elect to go out there and get interactive in the name of ES and Redskins fans in general, do so with the idea of acting there like we expect visitors from elsewhere to handle themselves here. Also, if you know of other good Chiefs boards you think should be added to the list, post 'em if you got 'em. :)

Enjoy.

Chiefs Insider

Chiefs Huddle

Cheifs Planet

KC Chiefs Chat

:helmet:

wouldnt you act the same way if Tony Gonzalez or Dante Hall was questionable?

Mope, I want them to play Gonzalez, Dante, McNabb, Owens, and any other player that is going to challenge the Skins and make them play harder. By playing against teams that are half loaded, the better the chances the Skins are going to play half loaded.

Do you play golf? Have you ever noticed when your playing someone who is an above average golfer or a better golfer than you are that you have a better game and some of your best games than you would if you were playing against some one of equal or lesser value?

I think the same philosophy will apply with the Skins and our guys will rise to what ever challenge is put in front of them and they will play as hard as they possibly can. IMO heart and determination go a long way. Its the Joe Gibbs way isnt it?

Here is another Chiefs board.

Keep in mind if your not there to worship the "Red" and gold, dont even waste your time. Burgandy and gold is pretty close to "red and gold isnt it.

http://nepachiefs.com/main.htm

This is gettin old fast. Now I'm waitin on two sites to give me access. I wasn't looking to cause trouble, but I'm getting to the point after these lame set ups :mad:

Maybe I'll be accectable by sometime Sunday night:doh:

Mope, I want them to play Gonzalez, Dante, McNabb, Owens, and any other player that is going to challenge the Skins and make them play harder. By playing against teams that are half loaded, the better the chances the Skins are going to play half loaded.

Do you play golf? Have you ever noticed when your playing someone who is an above average golfer or a better golfer than you are that you have a better game and some of your best games than you would if you were playing against some one of equal or lesser value?

I think the same philosophy will apply with the Skins and our guys will rise to what ever challenge is put in front of them and they will play as hard as they possibly can. IMO heart and determination go a long way. Its the Joe Gibbs way isnt it?

Yeah i'd rather knock out thier good players........... Bam!Another notch!

Interesting. One fellow over there on one of those boards is saying the Chiefs D will get toasted this Sunday. He's a Chiefs fan. Every board has to have one.....or 3. :)

All of us were anticipating a shift away from soft zone defenses with the return of Eric Warfield. Now it seems that he won't even be activated for this game, which has prompted a great deal of frustration with the coaches ("What are they thinking?", etc.) and Warfield himself ("Didn't he stay in shape?").

Believe it or not, Vermeil and Cunningham aren't gods in KC right now.

Having said that, I truly believe the Chiefs will come out Sunday loaded for bear. Game on, baby!

Oh, and 37 Forever Foundation weekend functions are keeping many ChiefsPlanet posters away from their keyboards, FWIW.

All of us were anticipating a shift away from soft zone defenses with the return of Eric Warfield. Now it seems that he won't even be activated for this game, which has prompted a great deal of frustration with the coaches ("What are they thinking?", etc.) and Warfield himself ("Didn't he stay in shape?").

Believe it or not, Vermeil and Cunningham aren't gods in KC right now.

Having said that, I truly believe the Chiefs will come out Sunday loaded for bear. Game on, baby!

How does it feel to register for a forum, and be able to post instantly? ;)

:laugh:

Just busting, welcome aboard.

:cheers:

Archived