Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would top the euphoria of...

that second TD pass to Moss vs. Dallas?

Would any other regular season game or play really top that?

To me it was so out of left field since we looked down and out all game...

Anyway, this is just a thread to get our imaginations going and change some of the negative Lavar feelings...

For me, it would take a playoff game W (I guess the key play of that game) to really top how incredibly excited I was on that one play!

:point2sky

We'd have to be down 3-4 scores in the Super Bowl vs. our most hated AFC opponent (Raiders?) and come back to win it in the final seconds of the game to eclipse that feeling.

Nahhhh... Nothing will ever replace that feeling, but we gotta keep beating those Cowgirls for it to mean something.

Arrington returning a fumble return for a TD against the Chiefs...oops...wait.. :laugh: A win against the Chiefs would be pretty huge, not sure if it would beat the euphoria of that second TD by Moss but it would be pretty close, because we would be sitting pretty at 4-1 with very very winnable game coming up the following weekend which could most likely put us at 5-1.

having the winning ticket for this saturdays power ball

Having the winning ticket for Wednsesday's powerball 240 million (no winner on Saturday). I would have invested the whole lot of it and one day bought the Redskins. Then I would bye a hot tub shaped like RFK. Bite down on that one Jerry Jones.

Archived