Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Outside of the Northeast, does anyone care about the Yankees-RedSox?

LeesburgSkinFan

This year it was obvious that the yanks & sox were way overhyped and the best teams were in St. Louis, Chicago, and Houston. But if you listen to the national media you wouldn't even know those cities had teams. I'm glad they are gone.

The sox were not overated their pitchers just got hurt at the wrong times, had they had a decent closer this year everything would have been different.

I hate the Yanks, but in all honesty, Id be watching if they were still playing. As it stands, I have no rooting interest in any team left. At least with the Yanks I had someone to root against.

I hate the Yanks as well but nothing is better then watching a playoff game in Yankee Stadium, ok Fenway is better but it is great to watch yankee stadium during the playoffs.

Soon the place to see will be DC :cheers:

I would only watch if it were Yanks-Sox. I wouldn't care if one of them was playing the White Sox/Angels in the ALCS. The rivalry is good because it is by far the most intense in baseball. Still, it is definitely way overblown by ESPN and MLB, to the point where it's nauseating for most non-Sox and Yanks fans. It's the only way they can draw in decent ratings, so they do everything they can to get those 2 in the LCS and hype it like it's the biggest thing ever in sports. The ratings this year are going to be nonexistant.

I dont care for them first off I cant stand the yankees they are like the cowboys to me, and the red sox not so much either, nut I dont hate them as much as the yankees. Baseball is having so many problems, that in my opinion its not americas sport anymore I believe its the NFL, or I should say football in general. High school football on friday, college football on saturday, NFL on sunday and monday. I love this game..football that is! Baseball is not like it used to be and the yankees are overrated!

Archived