Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Redskin Fans

DTruBroncos

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ive been trying to get a hold of you guys. Wat Happen? There where so many of you who registered on the Broncos message board last week. And this week you guys disappeared. You cant make us go away where here to stay and so is that loss we handed to you. So be happy, becuz i'am. Im just so glad I can share my feelings with you guys. Now give it to me. I want to here all your complaints. Its ok daddys here. ha!

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ive been trying to get a hold of you guys. Wat Happen? There where so many of you who registered on the Broncos message board last week. And this week you guys disappeared. You cant make us go away where here to stay and so is that loss we handed to you. So be happy, becuz i'am. Im just so glad I can share my feelings with you guys. Now give it to me. I want to here all your complaints. Its ok daddys here. ha!

Not going to give excuses you won fair and square. I do like that we racked up impressive numbers and held the Donkeys to 256 total yards. Portis went for over 100 and Brunell had one hell of a day, unfortunately we didnt put the points on the board that would have given us the win.

:insane:

42-10

35 points in 1 quarter

35 points scored in about 5 min of possession time

350+ yards of offense in one quarter

That is all.

Goodbye.

Daddy says that's 5!

Archived