Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another week, another mediot makes my list...

PCRoughrider

how were we "exposed" but the bucs weren't?

(sarcasm on) Well, they lost to the Jets.. who had a 42 year old QB with six practices playing.. that's much tougher then then Broncos at home (sarcasm off) The Bengals lost to the Jags who got handled by the Broncos.. yet still no respect.. I have a feeling the Skins will win more then anyone anticipated.. this team is good..

how were we "exposed" but the bucs weren't?

I didn't even think of it, but Carter23 is absolutely correct. The Jets aren't NEARLY as good as the Broncos, and the Bucs didn't play as well as the Redskins did this week. However, I don't think either team was "exposed". To be exposed, you have to not be good, and both teams are clearly solid clubs. This guy just needed something to throw in there, and "Washington Redskins" was the first thing that came to mind. It's more lack of thought on his part than an insult towards this team.

"They are for real," Broncos safety John Lynch said. "They are playing great defense. Offensively, they are playing great football. They are at the top of the league in third-down conversions. They got big time, explosive players on offense. They are tough to deal with."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2186065

Archived