Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else realize the Broncos got 3 challenges?

HOOS4SKINS

If NFL officials were full time, would the officiating quality noticeably improve?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. If NFL officials were full time, would the officiating quality noticeably improve?

• Yes. More time watching tape and studying the rule book can only help.
    • No. They do the best they can, and it really wouldn't matter much.
    • Maybe. But like foot speed, you can't coach intelligence.
    • The officials ARE good. The NFL just hates the Redskins.

They lost their first one and won the last two. I forget what the first one was for. Second one was at the end of the 1st half when Brunell crossed the line of scrimmage and threw the ball. The third one obviously was the "tuck rule" crap call, even though Plummer CLEARLY fumbled it. But that DOESN'T matter as this was their THIRD challenge and the first challenge they lost. I wish I could remember what that first one was. Over all the refs were HORRIBLE today.

They lost their first one and won the last two. I forget what the first one was for. Second one was at the end of the 1st half when Brunell crossed the line of scrimmage and threw the ball. The third one obviously was the "tuck rule" crap call, even though Plummer CLEARLY fumbled it. But that DOESN'T matter as this was their THIRD challenge and the first challenge they lost. I wish I could remember what that first one was. Over all the refs were HORRIBLE today.

The Brunell one was a booth review. It was kind of crap, because the clock had just hit 2 minutes. Oh well...

Archived