Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone else noticed...

TNSkinsFan

That almost every single Broncos troll polluting the site is a total stats nerd? I'd like to offer up some stats of my own.

Percentage of times i've had to read a post about how the Broncos are going to run all over our D = 100

Percentage of instances of saying "The Skins suck, they are the worst 3-0 team in the history of the NFL, Joe Gibbs is washed up, etc." = 100

Percentage of Broncos fans who use stats to back up their analysis and then proceed to call you a dumbass after you bring up Skins stats to refute any evidence they presented = 100

Percentage of male Broncos fans who get laid before age 30 = 0.0000001

So the evidence is irrefutable, we may win on Sunday, and we may lose, but at least we Skins fans can still get some after the game.

Please accept this as a bad attempt at humor, and nothing more, from a sleep deprived new dad at 8:31 in the damn morning.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Percentage of male Broncos fans who get laid before age 30 = 0.0000001

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

% who get laid with women.... how does that compare with the % who develop strange fascinations with their equestrian counterparts...:laugh:

% who get laid with women.... how does that compare with the % who develop strange fascinations with their equestrian counterparts...:laugh:

Magnificent!! British people have by far mastered humor (humour) on a level we Americans will never match.

:allhail:

Percentage of Broncos fans who use stats to back up their analysis and then proceed to call you a dumbass after you bring up Skins stats to refute any evidence they presented = 100

I really don't know where you got your numbers from. This one couldn't be farther from the truth. Look up my posts and see how many times I called someone a dumbass. Zero. But how many times have I been called one? About 25 or so.

I really don't know where you got your numbers from. This one couldn't be farther from the truth. Look up my posts and see how many times I called someone a dumbass. Zero. But how many times have I been called one? About 25 or so.

There's a good reason for that...

Archived