Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sonny Says LaVar is Perfect For Plummer.

Doctor ToughLove

Sonny on Redskins Report said - LaVar was the only one who is a perfect solution for Jake Plummer & his most successful plays.

How much playing time do you think LaVar will get against Denver?

I personally support Gibbs & Williams decision to not start LaVar. I think it is a matter of coaching players up and I think people are being presumptious to assume LaVar not starting means he is on the way out. Gibbs is a master at working things out, remember John Riggins sat out a season and Gibbs worked it out with him and got him back in the fold. Also people have been unfair to LaVar when they suggest LaVar is a troublemaker. Wilbon said both the Redskins Organization & Jon Jansen came out & said the Howie long comments about LaVar refusing to work on special teams was false. So please don't go into the anti-LaVar & pro-LaVar stances, I think that has been done (at least until newer developments).

Anyway I hope Gibbs & Williams will work LaVar in more & more. I am hoping LaVar will play at least half a game at Denver, but I expect it will be much less than that. What do you guys think?

I do hope that JG and GW do decide to let Arrington see more time on the field this week. I believe that the pent up frustration that he does have from not being on the field must in the last couple of weeks will be taken out on Plummer and whoever else enters his vicinity.

For some reason the text isn't showing up unless it's highlighted, you may wanna change the text color to white.

I sense a tremor in the force. It seems there is a large concentration of dark side energies riding the pine. I envision Lavar on ST early, and in the fourth quarter, when we are winning 17-13 on the snowy field, 30 seconds left, Denver on our 15, Lavar breaks through their line and ends Plummers comeback plans, flattening him for a 10 yard loss. Game Skins.

Against a team like Denver, you have to play the mental game at a very high level on the defensive side of the ball. Because of Denver's array of bootlegs and misdirection plays, the discipline of staying in your area of responsibility and the quick, accurate diagnosing of plays are at a premium.

I truly hope he can get on the field and make a positive difference. This type of defensive discipline and instantaneous awareness is not one of Arrington's strengths and one of the reasons why he's playing very little these days.

Lavar breaks through their line and ends Plummers comeback plans, flattening him for a 10 yard loss. Game Skins.

Oh i wish!!! Thats the hype right there, cos we know hes totally capable! I just wish he would make a contribution to the team like that and settle all these rumours!

Go skins!!!

Don't forget that LaVar was a starter under Williams before he was injured. It's not like he wasn't known for being a freelancer back then.

It's a recovery thing. These guys have been working very hard while LaVar was injured. Give him some time to catch up. He can't just hop out of a hospital bed and play at a Pro Bowl level. If he had been 100 percent healthy for training camp, I bet he'd be starting right now. He's improving. He'll be the starter soon enough.

Archived