Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Orange mane pissed at ES

Spaceman Spiff

I think that RedDread said it best. I mean really...what the hell do you expect when you visit an opposing teams website? We are not here to blow smoke up your ass. If you are offended by what you see when you come here, then don't come here. But don't go running back home to MOMMY BOARD crying about what you just saw. Thats just pathetic.

Not every Bronco fan here has that avatar. Only the select few imbeciles in desperate need of it :). Glad to see they hate it. Even better to see the majority of their own fans in that thread telling those angry to shut it :).

Your subject line should have read, "A member of Orange Mane pissed at es"

Read through the thread. Most everyone thought it was funny. Don't go looking for trouble where no trouble exists.

I think that it is amusing that a Broncos fan is coming to a Redskins site to suggest to a "Ring Of Fame" member what his thread title should read. This man has logged over 5,000 posts here...all without the help of the opposing team of the week fans help. "Don't go looking for trouble where no trouble exists"? :laugh:

I've travelled all over, and have seen a lot of strange things, and I'd like to think that I'm open-minded and all...but THAT was one of the gayest things that I've ever seen....football & haiku??? Shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath...they ought to kill that forum, and never speak of it again........

Orangemane is a really good site. Taco John- top notch guy in my book. It's good to see that the majority of them over there can take the joke for the fun it is. In fact, when that cartoon came out, they loved it. They have yet to let me forget it though, as is seen in the thread we're talking about,, note the reply to my post. :laugh:

I get that over there all the time.

~Bang

Is that Rodney Dangerfield? (Taco John) looks like they banned him.

Taco John vbmenu_register("postmenu_788253", true);

Banned

image.php?u=1&dateline=1128680645

Preperation pays.

Posts: 26,665 reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life

I don't know I think its pretty sad that a team board backed by the Skins would do that, regardless how they are treated here.

I think it's awesome. Nice to see they are allowed some personality despite being owned by the corporate big dogs...

user_offline.gifreply_small.gif

I think that it is amusing that a Broncos fan is coming to a Redskins site to suggest to a "Ring Of Fame" member what his thread title should read. This man has logged over 5,000 posts here...all without the help of the opposing team of the week fans help. "Don't go looking for trouble where no trouble exists"? :laugh:

Well, he may have 5,000 posts, but his subject line was wrong. All the posts in the world won't change that. Don't be so sensitive.

The point is that there was really only one Orange Maner that was "pissed at ES." Pretty much everyone else over there said to stop being so sensitive - that it's a football board, and that the cartoon was kind of funny.

Taking what one poster says and implying that it is somehow representative of the whole board is just not very accurate.

But, hey - this is your board. If you guys need to use inaccuracies to work each other into a frenzy, then more power to you.

I will say that most of the Redskins fans that have come over to our board have been knowledgable and decent. Of course, there have been a few exceptions - but for the most part, it has been a good experience. Best of luck for an injury-free game on Sunday - one that the Broncos win, of course. But what else would you expect me to say?

Archived