Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Are.....! Penn State!

PSUHeckler

I'm not disputing your handling of Minny. I am of the opinion that you will find OSU's defense of a much higher caliber and that our spread attack(which is simialr to NW) will exploit your defense.
Funny how you kittens are starting to roar again after the piss-poor seasons you have had. Hope your frosh have swivel-heads when they run short crossing routes, otherwise A.J. Hawk is going to eat them alive.

Exploit this. :laugh: Come on back now frankbones, take it like a man.

Good work Lions-

I was just heckling in the beginning. But when I saw your QB run over that guy against Minn. I started immediately liking PSU more.

Just hope they don't meet up with the Irish this year. Weis will update Joe Pa in a hurry as to what a good offense can do.

Nice win. I'm not a huge Penn State fan, but it's nice to see a program with such history get back in the picture after quite a few tough years. Would be nice to see them have a few successful years before Joe P. retires.

Plus, they may just have the best uniforms in football.

Dear Bonez, chomerics, and especially frankbones,

Penn State: We're bringin' it strong.

I want the Buckeyes, I WANT THE BUCKEYES!

Beat us if you can, survive if we let you

Get lost, PSU is gonna find out how good they aren't tomorrow.

Sorry

I didn't realize they dug him out of his coffin. . . I guess I'd be on a mission too if I sucked for that many years in a row.

Funny how you kittens are starting to roar again after the piss-poor seasons you have had. Hope your frosh have swivel-heads when they run short crossing routes, otherwise A.J. Hawk is going to eat them alive.

Go Bucks!

And what now?!

Today's Records:

PSU:5-0

OSU: 3-1

After Tom Night's Game:

PSU: 6-0 still undefeated

OSU: 3-2 and dropping outta the Top 10 to make room for the Lions

Did I stutter?

Me too. Always overrated, ****y and confident. They have no QB or no RB, and that's unfortunate for the two talent WR's they have. Defense is pretty solid too. Top 10 team? No.

I hate to go sweet on the opposition - even though we killed them - but I think they are still a Top 10 team. Yesterday, it was just unforunate for them that they were the first to find out that PSU is too.

Frankbones,

Sorry chief, my bad. It's gonna be a real shame though when we upset you - then I'll hafta apologize again.

So here it is: I'm sorry. I'll PM you the sig I want up by tom nite. (don't worry though, I'll take a high road and not have it "bashing" your team - saying that they choked like McNabb or anything ;))

And one last thing; when did all of these PSU fans suddenly come outta the woodwork? Haha, I needed ya when I started the thread!!!

Now, are there any Michigan fans in here, or are they still all in shock about how Minnesota beat them yesterday? FYI: a team that we crushed

Heeeyyy Ann Harbor, we're coming for ya

PS. And yes, I do like to hear myself talk

And one last thing; when did all of these PSU fans suddenly come outta the woodwork? Haha, I needed ya when I started the thread!!!

Reading this thread, you may have more Ohio St opposers than PSU fans.

Either way ... enjoy them. :)

Archived