Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Are.....! Penn State!

PSUHeckler

Warning: if you are a Ohio State fan, just move along

Tomorrow night guys, big game. Scratch that. HUUUGE game for Penn State. We'll be playin' #6 Ohio State @ home in the little place of Happy Valley in Beaver Stadium.

For those who aren't up to date, PSU - whose now ranked #16 - has been on a friggin roll with a 5-0 start. Joe Paterno is a man on a mission along with the 106,000 that'll be in attendence. People say it's a fluke. "But you haven't had a winning season in forever... JoePa's too old..." Nah-ah, sorry try again. As all Skins fans we know the past doesn't mean crap. Cold Pizza & Gameday are both here. Penn State: We're bringin' it strong.

"We cannot rank Penn State University against other schools in the party school category because we feel it is unfair to rank professionals against amateurs."

--Playboy Magazine

Paterno's thick glasses, rolled-up pants legs and white athletic socks have become signatures every bit as familiar to the Penn State faithful as the McDonald's golden arches or the Nike swoosh.

We put on college football's most distinctive uniform. Thinking about those before us. The walk-ons, the All Americans, the legends who made sure to uphold the tradition. We are the black shoes, white helmets and plain uniforms of one of America's most successful programs. We are heroes, we are winners, we are Penn State football.

I want the Buckeyes, I WANT THE BUCKEYES!

Beat us if you can, survive if we let you

I expect all you Skins fans to be in front of that TV rooting for the underdogs, us the Penn State faithful.

WOW, the most amazing line of the entire post. . .

Joe Paterno is a man on a mission

I didn't realize they dug him out of his coffin. . . I guess I'd be on a mission too if I sucked for that many years in a row.

Edit: One more line that got my attention. . .

We are heroes, we are winners, we are Penn State football.

Unless you're one of their running backs that gets drafted in the top 5 of the NFL draft :laugh:

Curtis Enis (#5)

KaJana Carter (#1)

Blair Thomas (#2)

I'm an OSU grad and I'll stay right here, thank you very much.

I started this thread yesterday.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118965

Funny how you kittens are starting to roar again after the piss-poor seasons you have had. Hope your frosh have swivel-heads when they run short crossing routes, otherwise A.J. Hawk is going to eat them alive.

Go Bucks!

Hail to the Lion, Loyal and True...

2nd greatest fight song in History. I'll let you guess what is 1st. Hopefullly PSU can tear up the Bucks. I was there 3 years ago when PSU sucked and OSU was ranked #1, PSU lost by 3.

WE ARE...PENN STATE!! WE ARE...PENN STATE!! WE ARE...PENN STATE!! WE WILL KICK ASS!!!

I'll have my # 11 LA PSU jersey!!!!

Have fun Heckler, wish I could be there with you.

SKins win, Lions win!!!

Hail to the Lion, Loyal and True...

2nd greatest fight song in History. I'll let you guess what is 1st. Hopefullly PSU can tear up the Bucks. I was there 3 years ago when PSU sucked and OSU was ranked #1, PSU lost by 3.

WE ARE...PENN STATE!! WE ARE...PENN STATE!! WE ARE...PENN STATE!! WE WILL KICK ASS!!!

I'll have my # 11 LA PSU jersey!!!!

Have fun Heckler, wish I could be there with you.

SKins win, Lions win!!!

Hey Halter, I'll have to introduce you to Heckler at the next tailgate, he's by brother-in-law.

OSU win you use an OSU sig of my choice for a week

PSU win I use a PSU sig of your choice for a week

Deal?

Seems fair, play on. I'm not sure exactly how to insert one, so I'll hafta get some directions from you (PM) if say the Lions lose. That's a biiiig IF though.

He might be a man on a mission, but they barely beat Northwestern.

Yea, but we got the W. We also beat #18 ranked Minnesota who was supposed to have a Heisman RB. The only decent team that OSU beat was Iowa I believe (???).

Granted their loss was to the Longhorns, but why the heck do people bash PSU when we beat unranked teams, but when OSU does, it's OK???

Today's Records:

PSU:5-0

OSU: 3-1

After Tom Night's Game:

PSU: 6-0 still undefeated

OSU: 3-2 and dropping outta the Top 10 to make room for the Lions

Yea, but we got the W. We also beat #18 ranked Minnesota who was supposed to have a Heisman RB. The only decent team that OSU beat was Iowa I believe (???).

Granted their loss was to the Longhorns, but why the heck do people bash PSU when we beat unranked teams, but when OSU does, it's OK???

Because we have the cajones to schedule big time OOC opponents.

Texas this year and next. USC, Miami, Va Tech, Syracuse, Cal, and Washington are all on the schedule the next 10 years.

I'm not disputing your handling of Minny. I am of the opinion that you will find OSU's defense of a much higher caliber and that our spread attack(which is simialr to NW) will exploit your defense.

If you read any of my posts in FedEx, you'll have notices that Lavar isn't my favorite player on the Skins to say the least.

There are how many members of X-Skins?! .... So no, I'm sorry, I've never seen you or any of your posts before but I'll look out for them now ;)

I'm not disputing your handling of Minny. I am of the opinion that you will find OSU's defense of a much higher caliber and that our spread attack(which is simialr to NW) will exploit your defense.

I believe they will have a better defense, that is (1 of the reasons) why they are #6 in the nation but as of tonite I'm not that particularly scared because I am quite impressed by our offense this year.

I'll give ya credit though for the spread O, that may be a challenge. I'll guess we'll see tom nite. I prolly won't be able to get back here before Sunday afternoon to post more;it's friggin insane out here and everyone is beginning their tailgating tonite - lots of fruit punch :)

G'luck, you'll need it ;)

There are how many members of X-Skins?! .... So no, I'm sorry, I've never seen you or any of your posts before but I'll look out for them now ;)

I actually can't stand Lavar, and I think they are much better off without him. You need a LB who can handle his responsibility, and he follows the ball wayyyy to much. He burns them quite a bit with his overagressiveness. Watch him on Sunday, and if the Broncos get any big plays when he is on the field, look if he's out of position.

The frustrating thing is that he has the athleticism of a Greek God, but he just doesn't realize that you need 11 players to play defense correctly. If you don't know where that 11th guy is, you're already playing shorthanded even before the ball is snapped.

Archived