Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBS better to watch football than fox

skinfan2k

Honestly, the only man's opinon i respect on fox is aikman and the sunday crew. I believe the fox has better presentation for football but cbs provides indepth coverage by all their commentators. i just wanted to know if others felt the same way as i did? IT was nice the JB did my high school graduation speech 2 years ago. he even commented on tb and his old ass.

Can't stand all of the useless graphics and sound effects on Fox. They add more every year. It's more distracting than anything else. Especially when the leave the 'down and distance' arrow on the screen during the play. It's annoying. What? We can't see that yellow line?

I hate that too. I prefer it in the yellow box at the top but they don't put the down and distance at the top until 1 second before the pay. Other networks have no problem putting it up there, updating it, and keeping it up there.

CBS bites.....Presentation is what you look at a football game for. How many times can you hear the same stale lines about the rules of the game or storylines that broke one week earlier. I can't stand watching CBS because their presentation blows so bad. Like the commentators or not, Fox has the personalities that people talk about. The same isn't said about CBS.

If it ain't Madden, it ain't worth listening to (except if its a Skins/Cow-ho's game. He can't stop talking about how great Dallas is!). Aikman and Simms are pretty good. But Fox and Siragusa (sp?) are clowns. I like their (FOX) pregame but that's really it.

I like Fox better overall, especially due to the HD, but I have to say that the one thing I really like about CBS is the instant stat lines. Anytime anyone makes a play they show how much yardage they have on that little pull out box on the top of the screen. It is quite helpful for fantasy purposes. I dont understand why Fox and the rest dont do that as well.

I like Fox better overall, especially due to the HD, but I have to say that the one thing I really like about CBS is the instant stat lines. Anytime anyone makes a play they show how much yardage they have on that little pull out box on the top of the screen. It is quite helpful for fantasy purposes. I dont understand why Fox and the rest dont do that as well.

Exactlly, I think FOX showed Portis' rushing totals for the game once last week.

FOX's picture quality is way more sharp and clearer then CBS. All announcers suck I'm usually to busy couch coaching to listen to Aikman, Buck, Simms, and the rest of those guys. I'll take FOX's style and clarity any day of the week over the gray tinted picture of CBS, seriously every game looks like fog is rolling in, soooooo boring.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Archived