Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samuels hating it...

Utah

Originally posted by JonBlaze

eating McDonald's in Japan is such a waste! the food in Japan is awesome and they charge too much for Big Macs :)

I know, after a while I got a taste for Japanese Food like Sushi, Teriyaki, Tempura and the Drunk American Fav Beef Bowl! Yoshinoya Rocks!!!!!

Originally posted by RiggoDrill

Mmmm. Sushi.

Hey Fuji. Are you ready for tomorrow night?

Hail Skins!

Hell yea, I am ready for some Big Horn Brews and some Redskin Football!!!!! :asta:

I will be wearing a Red Darrell Green Jersey so I won't be hard to find. See you @ 6ish!

Originally posted by Funkyalligator

redman...thats blow fish you are thinking about..you have to be licensed to prepare it in Japan because if it is prepared wrong it will kill the person that eats it because it is so poisoness....but I've heard that it is so good it is like having sex

That's right. I knew that I just didn't type it. I've never had it but my father has, and he confirms what you wrote about how good it is.

eating McDonald's in Japan is such a waste! the food in Japan is awesome and they charge too much for Big Macs

I'm sure Samuels shares that sentiment right now.........

Sushi? You probably like eating raw hamburger too. Or raw oysters. You can have it.

NO THANKS.

Archived