Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wilmington, NC Skins fans?

wwninja420

I live in Carolina Beach, and was wondering where people are going to be watching the game this Sunday? I know of a few places, but the Panthes also have a game at 4. The places I know will have them on the big screen. Where's the place where Skins will take priority? :broncosuc :broncosuc

Anybody know a place in charlotte? I'm actually looking into the slingbox right now, because my apartment complex doesn't allow satellites for some stupid reason. I'm going to Chapel Hill this weekend, so I'm going to try and find a bar to watch the game at. Maybe I'll hit up the one jabronijames suggested. But yea, anyone know of a good place in charlotte?

Anybody know a place in charlotte? I'm actually looking into the slingbox right now, because my apartment complex doesn't allow satellites for some stupid reason. I'm going to Chapel Hill this weekend, so I'm going to try and find a bar to watch the game at. Maybe I'll hit up the one jabronijames suggested. But yea, anyone know of a good place in charlotte?

nope....I'm about 3 1/2 hours west of ya. I got the ticket, so I'll be in my living room :dallasuck

You could go to Wilson's off of Market Street, they have 2 big screens and should have one on the skins game.

Wilson's is a pretty cool place, but how are they on turning tables? I hate going somewhere to watch the game, and they try to rush you out to make more money. I want to be able to sit down, and be left alone. :silly:

Archived